Forum

tf2 update - 15 April 2010

Created 15th April 2010 @ 21:11

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2 3 4 Next »

mrwhizz

Quoted from ambra

at least that god damn thing doesnt 1-shot scouts anymore

But scouts still two-three shot other classes.

spence

¤_¤

even though i’m a soldier, the equalizer did need nerfing. It was pretty ridiculous.

Although I think the way that valve has introduced the new hats is pretty ridiculous though, cynical marketing. They know that they have the demand out there for people that what hats so they are now charging them to get them when purchasing another game. If its a success (which it will be because people want hats and item) then I can see them implementing other stuff in the future, which is pretty shit, capatalists.

Saying that, Sam and Max hit the road was the first game I ever owned and it was amazing!!!

mb

keso

Quoted from mrwhizz

[…]

OH SNA- ..wait wat?

flix

n2o

iam going to buy it!

Valve is sending the population of TF2 into a shitstorm of “VALVE STOP TROLLING US MAKING US PAY FOR HATS”… yet they’re going to get a shit load of money for it because, let’s face it, hats make most TF2 players feel happy. Idiotic and stupid of Valve? Think again.

looski

Sf

Quoted from blorg

fuck my life

Skyride

DUCS

How is this recent “hat=money” ploy any different to the last one with L4D2?

Personally I think its bloody genius on their part. But then again I don’t particularly care about hats.

If they can find alternative ways to make money from punters, well more power to them.

dauk

so what’s the max damage eq can do now?

agron

Relic

Quoted from dauk

so what’s the max damage eq can do now?

113 i think

@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

Quoted from mrwhizz

[…]

http://z0r.de/1807

jgmaster

BM

Quoted from another forum:

“As said above, base damage is 33, with 2 damage added per 5 health gone. Leave it to Valve to code in a formula (DAMAGE = 33 + 0.4 * (200 – HEALTH)), not test it at all, and release it.

Suspecting the worst, I joined a server with a few people, and sure enough, you actually heal the enemy if you’re buffed to 300, by about 7 HP per hit. Awesome. ”
HNNNNNNNNNNGGGGGGGGGG

Though you are unlikely to use the equaliser if you are buffed I think it’s pretty funny ^^

nvc

Quoted from Shintaz

Valve is sending the population of TF2 into a shitstorm of “VALVE STOP TROLLING US MAKING US PAY FOR HATS”… yet they’re going to get a shit load of money for it because, let’s face it, hats make most TF2 players feel happy. Idiotic and stupid of Valve? Think again.

Yep

The fact half of the tf2 community leave their PC’s on 24/7 @ idle servers would suggest that they are pretty much prepared to pay for them anyway, given the majority here will run powersupplies over 600w, maybe even 750w, that’s alot of wattage still in use when idle. Go check your electricity bill, and then go and look at the cost of a game for 2 hats. Whilst it probably isn’t as expensive, the hat/cost is certainly up there.

Last edited by nvc,

Grem

rEJ
TG

Im sure valve is getting its cut from those electricity bills.

Cloud

.wldcrd!

Well, this can only lead me to conclude that the TF2 team has genuinely gone insane.

Mors Immortalis

KoP!?

Quoted from jgmaster

Quoted from another forum:

[…]

Though you are unlikely to use the equaliser if you are buffed I think it’s pretty funny ^^

well, it has basic 33dmg, and it is lowest dmg it can deal
200hp and above – 33dmg, 1hp – 113dmg
Quoted from Buffalo Bill

[…]

33 – 113

Last edited by Mors Immortalis,

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2 3 4 Next »