Forum

Problems in the TF2 Community

Created 8th March 2010 @ 14:18

Locked Pages: « Previous 1 2 3 4 Next »

Nigh

¿
TF2.ro

Quoted from Moreg

so basically, what is this thread all about? You got banned and you have had to tell us?

It’s hard to put in words, try to think of bringing to light some things and to quote myself: Am I more harmful than griefers/noshowers/rqers ?

Mort

#YOLO
swimp

Quoted from Nigh

Problems in the TF2 Community
First of all, for everyone: Be nice.
Second, get a good tech team for the website, we need innovation.
Third, john carter is not gonna save tf2 community.
Forth, we need to have national communities and them to be strong and useful.

This is basically what I boils down to, and the whole point of his post, I hope.
But it’s nice to see that more people are taking initiative, and at least try to repair this community before it falls apart.

SPREAD THE LOVE!

dunc

infs
dp.

Why do I always find myself in these threads trying to help you help yourself Nightbox? :)

I’m not sure there was any need to post what you have. You’ve had some good ideas in the past but you’ll struggle to find support for them if you insist on putting them forth in a post where you also slag some people off like a child.

Labelling your post “problems in the TF2 community” wasn’t a good idea either, it makes you look like a troll, and I’m sure you know that.

Come on ffs :)

Sir Remix

frø
DANMARK

i just dont get it.

mvp.

marco
¤_¤

Quoted from Evil

TF2 is dead

d2m

vertex »
derptex9

Quoted from Nigh

Both weqo and Amonsilas were great guys.
Anakin was a good coder too.

weqo and amon are indeed great people. Unfortunately inactivity means that we needed new admins who are active and can assist with queries and other issues. ETF2L have absolutely no problems towards them whatsoever.

With regards to Anakin, the 3 head admins decided together that we felt there was a conflict of interests with Anakin’s position in ESL. We did not feel he could put the amount of time and effort in that we required and thus we thanked him for his time and we parted ways.

There was no ill feeling in any of those decisions and we greatly respect each of the above named players.

Hope that helps.

P.S. This was not a good idea for a thread pal x

dunc

infs
dp.

Stop putting kisses on the end of your posts you fucking massive uphill gardening, rectum robbing bum bandit .

Last edited by dunc,

octochris

(0v0)

Quoted from dougiie

[…]

don’t lie, we all know you read it ;)

my secret is out :(

d2m

vertex »
derptex9

Quoted from dunc

Stop putting kisses on the end of your posts you fucking massive uphill gardening, rectum robbing bum bandit .

Sorry dunc x

dunc

infs
dp.

Vote Nightbox for Head Admin, at least he isn’t a gayer!

Quoted from dunc

Vote Nightbox for Head Admin, at least he isn’t a gayer!

+1

xzr

FOR FUCK’S SAKE NIGHTBOX GET THE FUCK OUT OF MY INTERNET

your cluelessness and attentionwhoring is gonna make my eyes explode one of these days

Boring troll, next

seraph

rEJ

Quoted from Abunai

I don’t understand the Nightbox hate to be honest.
Sure his English isn’t amazing, and it is sometimes hard to understand his point, but the intention always seems to be good; at least he is trying to do things for the community rather than sit there and say that it is dying and not worth saving.

I only play in a fun clan consisting of friends so I don’t really follow the whole LAN/Prize money/health of the community scenario but at least Nightbox puts some effort in, or offers to.

Shoutouts to skyride, who is also not a jerk.

However, I feel compelled to (yet again) point out that DJC isn’t even worth a damn mention here.

Can people please stop taking long-dead showmanship and posturing seriously.

iQue

keso

Quoted from Nigh

Am I more harmful than griefers/noshowers/rqers ?

Yes. I’d make a funny pic but I’m tired.

Locked Pages: « Previous 1 2 3 4 Next »