Forum

Potential LAN

Created 8th September 2008 @ 01:47

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2 3 ... 6 Next »

dunc

infs
dp.

I’m fairly sure we would be able to attend, even if someone had to fly to Norway to drag treigzak outside for the first time in his life.

Smoke

-LaB-

Im am therefore going to say a provisional Yes from VGN !

WOOTTTTTT best excuse ever to go to holland again!

Qun

GoT<3

Damn, so many people want to come to Holland.
I think I need to call my friends so we can set up a shop near WZZRD :D

Smoke

-LaB-

“In holland its legal to have up to 5grams per person in softdrugs i.e. weed/hash. And i can tell ya with the quality we got over here you can knock out a small elephant with that.
For anyone who considers buying weed should have a legit id which states your over 18, dont forget that!”

did they bring the smoking ban in in the end? havnt been to amsterdam in over a year, must go again soon :D yeah and the weed is of epic proportions def not for ur first time users lol (i.e. full on Whiteys all round if its ur firdt time!

Stealthy

wizzo

wotr would be a definately yes

byte

“In holland its legal to have up to 5grams per person in softdrugs i.e. weed/hash. And i can tell ya with the quality we got over here you can knock out a small elephant with that.
For anyone who considers buying weed should have a legit id which states your over 18, dont forget that!”

*American football commentator tone* PROMOTING DRUGS ……….ITS FANTASTIC…… :|

:p

Cheers

Byte

Evil

Why would they have a LAN in the 3rd world? EEEEEWWWWW

Smofo

Im THAT good!

I’d hope eejits went, let me try and talk them over..

kives

maybe.

Nor

rda

babylon hopefully

light

cu@lan

KOVACS

I suppose this is about the prospect of another TLR LAN, after the last one which was in the same location IIRC?

The interest is encouraging but I’m sure you’ll notice that the previous TLR LAN had massive amount of positive interest from the source community only to end up having five teams attend and a reduced prizepot, when on the outset it seemed like there would be 20+ teams attending.

I can’t help but think that the same applies here. As much as I would like to think such an event would be arranged and go ahead, and successfully for that matter, history does have a tendancy to repeat itself when the circumstances are more or less identical.

I will be present, with or without a team. :]

SonDac

what does this have to do with tlr? isnt it tosspot and the guys at crossfire who have been doing the et,etqw,cod2/4 lans cpc1,2/cdc3,4/cc5 in enschede who are arranging this?

ThePledge

Sounds cool. I’ll probably go then. Maybe we can make a team out of dutch players who are not going with their clan? That would be awsome.

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2 3 ... 6 Next »