PoV-Record [2.0.5] Working again

Created 26th September 2009 @ 12:25

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 20 21 22 ... 74 Next »

octochris

(0v0)

Johs

FNR!

Quoted from Skyride

Did you record it with P-REC? If the demo is ended by something other than P-REC, (i.e. map change, timeout, etc,,,) then it will corrupt the demo.

Ok, just saw this and as I’ve no idea myself I thought this could be the problem. Anyway is it possible to fix the demo somehow?

Did you record it with P-REC? If the demo is ended by something other than P-REC, (i.e. map change, timeout, etc,,,) then it will corrupt the demo.

Considering this, I'm curious about the method you use to record the demos (?)

Dr-GimpfeN

9g1c

Hi can you pls add that the plugin makes the “correct” screenshots on stopwatch maps?

Hazander

gambler /

cant find the killstreak.txt in my tf folder ?

Quoted from Hazander

cant find the killstreak.txt in my tf folder ?

You need to get killstreaks before it’s created :D

pindab0ter

wai?
CWoT

Hey Orange, I don’t know if this has been discussed already, but after a clean install of everything (just switched to Windows 7, yay) my Team Fortress 2 kept crashing at the “Retrieving Server Info” bit of joining a server. Eventually I narrowed down the problem to your RCON password saver addon. After I removed it, it loaded properly agian. Could you let me know when you patched this?

Chaos

BAT

Quoted from pindab0ter

Hey Orange, I don’t know if this has been discussed already, but after a clean install of everything (just switched to Windows 7, yay) my Team Fortress 2 kept crashing at the “Retrieving Server Info” bit of joining a server. Eventually I narrowed down the problem to your RCON password saver addon. After I removed it, it loaded properly agian. Could you let me know when you patched this?

I have this same issue. Had to remove the addon and continue without it. Seems to be a Win7 issue :( http://etf2l.org/forum/general/topic-6647/page-20/?recent=162301#post-156337

Mark

Phase

Is it just me, or do the cvars not work? Specifically saving demos to a certain folder (I have it set to ‘demos’ but they are saved to tf) and taking screenshots doesn’t seem to work.

dr.Justice

≧◡≦

Quoted from Mark

Is it just me, or do the cvars not work? Specifically saving demos to a certain folder (I have it set to ‘demos’ but they are saved to tf) and taking screenshots doesn’t seem to work.

I have prec_dir “demos” works fine for me.

dauk

to make it delete useless demo i need to add this to exec cfg?

prec_delete_useless_demo 1

octochris

(0v0)

Quoted from dauk

to make it delete useless demo i need to add this to exec cfg?

prec_delete_useless_demo 1

yes, but i wouldn’t recommend using it if you’re intending to record your etf2l demos that way, since you need to keep them.

grimbar

Whenever I change the DemoName_format it says “unknown error while generating filename”

The only thing I want it to do is to put the demoname to %date% but that does not work.

slam

MILF

prec-modes made it awesome

Orange

KORE
element //

P-REC is broken (delete tf/addons/PREC.vdf to disable it)

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 20 21 22 ... 74 Next »