Forum

m0rehud and configs

Created 31st May 2009 @ 02:34

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 29 30 31 ... 48 Next »

Ino

dp.
dp.

Does that mean you could read your opponents health on death screens too?

And regarding the position of the weapon signs: i think in some fragmovie (hypercube) I saw them positioned circular around the crosshair, so moving them should be possible.

JimmyB

FNR!

Which command enables that there HAS to be red blood particles when shooting someone? Im playing with the censored german version of TF2, when Im playing without m0res config, I have yellow alienblood and trash instead of gibs. When using the config, I still have the trash (enabled it) but the game tries to show red blood, so there are black squares all over the place, when Im hitting someone. And YES, I know that there is a way to make the game uncut through steam options, but I wanna play with the yellow blood and the trash because I recognize a big difference in my FPS (20 more)

http://imgbox.de/users/public/images/w28977n176.jpg

Ino

dp.
dp.

The black squares are caused by dx 8. Nothing you can do about it afaik. And how would you get an uncensored version via steam options? You can only get the trash by adding -sillygibs in your startoptions, not the other way around.

JimmyB

FNR!

The black squares are caused by dx 8. Nothing you can do about it afaik. And how would you get an uncensored version via steam options? You can only get the trash by adding -sillygibs in your startoptions, not the other way around.

If you set your steam language to english, then set your download region to United Kingdom, Steam will restart. After the restart you delete “Clientregistry.blob” in you Steamfolder and start TF2 via Desktop Shortcut. Then its uncut. Its just annoying to do that every time you boot up your pc.

…But I guess Ill have to play with blood then and less FPS, cuz Dx9 is just teh shit with my ATI Card. Hopefully Ill get a NVIDIA next month :)

M0re

it’s possible to edit that, actually i’m doing it atm.

I changed my targetid to show healthvalue as numeric, under the name. What do you think? Is it important or useless?
http://more.pp.fi/hud/cp_granary0000.jpg

*edit
also this is on debate should i add this 6v6 scoreboard
http://more.pp.fi/hud/cp_granary0001.jpg

I’ll quote myself but I want some conversetions from these.

Extremer

I’m fine with the numeric health value, but I think the 6v6 scoreboard should be an optional addon.

Crasp

(Legend)
BACΩN |
бекон

I’m fine with the numeric health value, but I think the 6v6 scoreboard should be an optional addon.

+1

Both are nice but not essential.

Roque

brz
[hePPa]

once again m0re doing excellent work everyone of us! keep up the good job mr. m0re and hopefully we will see ESPECIALLY that new 6v6 scoreboard as soon as possible!

*hugs*

M0re

yes it will be optional, with public version as well. I just wanted some feedback, so do I make public version as well or just leave it as it is and dont include it at all. (I meant i wont include any version of it if ppl dont like it)

Qun

GoT<3

is it possible to edit/move this http://www.picsend.net/images/214282cp_yukon_final0000.jpg ?

Turn on quick weapon switch and you won’t get that at all, it’ll just switch to the weapon without you having to click. I don’t think anyone here ISN’T using that setting. :)

Matt isn’t using fastswitch :D

_Ben

;?

Oh please add numeric health <3

kala

when im using fastswith and slot7-10, and i swith weapon and it doesnt shoot str8 away..
i have to click it before it allows me to shoot. imo takes longer with slot7-10 in use :/
u guys got any idea bout this?

revanxp

@More
About next update:
– numeric health value are cool and should be added NOW ^^
– 6v6 scoreboard should be optional (you already said it will be so no problems here, officer. btw i’ll use it)
– old targetid was better than the current one. Blu & red bars are only intrusive in my opinion. Transparent bars are always better in my opinion

M0re

I had lots of ppl telling me thats its hard to read medics ubercharge prosent in tight action packed situations without that lower blu/red bar.

revanxp

I had lots of ppl telling me thats its hard to read medics ubercharge prosent in tight action packed situations without that lower blu/red bar.

8( well, that was just my opinion. I’ll use you hud anyway ^^
Can’t wait to see new release (I hope it will be ready before etf2l new season starts)

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 29 30 31 ... 48 Next »