Forum

Sniper update

Created 12th May 2009 @ 21:20

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 4 5 6 Next »

Nucleus reminds me of Quake Live/3…
I vote Neclues Deathmatch!

True.. Sadly Quake Live is only a shorttime pleasure, and Q3 is liek noone playing :( Needs moar Q5!

Nigh

¿
TF2.ro

For the dual payload map, I can see it being competitive if the teams start at opposite ends of the maps and have to push each other back and forth, kinda like a tug of war.
If they both go the same direction its gonna be fail :P

look here: http://www.teamfortress.com/scoutupdate/energydrink.htm you can see both carts in different ways

Bun

GM

Razorback…
EPIC fail..

Comedian

although it seems that nightbox is right, you can easily see why he is right at the sniper update, at the sniper update page, you can see that the right side has a CP on top, while the left side lacks anything like that

as far as the razorback goes… it only supports the 2fort sniper wars, besides, if you walk up to snipers with a revolver, you can still easily kill them!

Waebi

‹Con›

the question is, can he hand it to me as medic, so i dont get stabbed? :)

Bun

GM

Because you meet so many spies in your matches waebi. :D

ulv

h.
Liero

R A Z O R B A C K

kolox

obs.

RAZER D I A M O N D B A C K

…coincidence…

Cake

-gS-

I Think Not!

tesco

mrp.

PPS, Actually, just tell him I AM a doctor now <- will sniper be able to heal or what?

maybe, meet the medic?

Comedian

more like, don’t dissapoint my dad by telling him that im still a crazed gunman professional, so lie to him and tell him im a doctor now, just as every parent would like to

dousn’t mean meet the medic won’t be there, but its probably not a hint to meet the medic, that chance is just like reading a horoscope to see whats gonna happen next. the chance of meet the medic is one in three anyway, if they release a meet the movie, and since they want the best for least, spy and pyro will be last

iQue

keso

Well the Razorback is truly a retarded weapon either way but I guess the 2fort pubbers can have some fun if the longbow is good enough both for comp and pub.

I really wonder what the melee unlock will be *shrugs*

Largos

Why can’t arena maps be used competitively?

Turn off first blood (I hope Valve made a convar to turn it off) and you don’t have the crits problem.

Arena could be ultra competitive. Perhaps 5v5, 1 class limit?

If the competitive community is going to reject all gameplay modes except 5-CP maps, at least start adopting some of the custom 5-CP maps.

But that’s neither here nor there. The sniper update looks great.

Puppets

well razorback seems quiet much like a pubweapon, or plz someone name me a siutiontion in a match where the enemy was a spy and one of your team was a sniper and you got backstabbed? :P

gniedler

T4F
FuDoo :>

he can also deflect rockets with his back now

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 4 5 6 Next »