I don’t like Rain :(

Qun

GoT<3

Chocolate RAAAIIINNNN

Emre

It’s gonna ruin.

Waebi

‹Con›

nucleus looks as if it was made of pure sex.

WHY DOES IT ALWAYS RAAAIN ON MEEE…

Splash

tbh when it’s released airpining frag’s in sniper movies ftw

m00n

Will be interesting to see if the bow will obey the laws of physics, (GRAVITY duh), having the projectile going as the flare gun, or if it will be as the standard sniper rifle.

Redah

Hmm i think this might actually work… It adds yet another gimmicky lol weapon which is good for a game like TF2s pub side but it might actually be an interesting weapon for the competitive side aswell. This completely depends on how Valve decide to balance it of course but lets hope for the best.

Sandman too might have ben an interesting weapon for the competitive side… But Valve balanced it in a very bad way… Thus, I find it hard to be optimistica about this new weapon (even if there is no stun).

I hope the double-PL will be interesting competitively. It has huge and origianl potential :>

Crusa

Troopers

I hope the double-PL will be interesting competitively. It has huge and origianl potential :>

I most likely will not be. 6v6 most likely is just too small for this kind of game mode. For public 15v15 servers this might be very good.

trams

-><-

PPS, Actually, just tell him I AM a doctor now <- will sniper be able to heal or what?

Koeitje

AUTOBOTS

PPS, Actually, just tell him I AM a doctor now <- will sniper be able to heal or what?

Brain surgeon :P

Bun

GM

Nucleus reminds me of Quake Live/3…
I vote Neclues Deathmatch!

klu

-[MG]-
MG//

For the dual payload map, I can see it being competitive if the teams start at opposite ends of the maps and have to push each other back and forth, kinda like a tug of war.
If they both go the same direction its gonna be fail :P

Koeitje

AUTOBOTS

Nucleus reminds me of Quake Live/3…
I vote Neclues Deathmatch!

Indeed. Was also my first thought.

Link!

.:ne:.

Yet another pl map…

Ino

dp.
dp.

Who cares for Arena maps anyway? Can’t be used in leagues, are retarded on pubs, etc.
I want 5cp maps with the new setting!

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 3 4 5 6 Next »