No u

smziii

(Legendary Ratehacks)
SVIFT

Quoted from Pennyfarming

[…]

Confirmed for high div cock sucker

Im sure youll be div 3 by the end of today for that remark

i remember the time when you were trying to suck my dick, unfortunately for you iam not interested in boyz :/

MEGAMIDDIE

you don’t have to get into a circlejerk to rise divs

for instance, I was able to play in div3 for multiple seasons despite being a div5 standard scout, only because 1 person from a higher div team liked me. (Thx hildreth) You don’t have to suck multiple dicks, just the one. Recommended tactic.

Godof

Quoted from Sideshow

[…]

I don’t get this attitude, it seems to be very prevalent in lower divisions. You don’t need to be in a circlejerk to get into higher divs; it might help you get noticed but that’s it. To climb divisions you need 2 things:
To be decent.
To get noticed.

And tbh if you’re that decent you get noticed. Anyone raging about how they’ve been stuck in div5 forever and the only reason they can’t go prem is because they’re not in a circlejerk is kidding themselves. Stop blaming “circlejerks” and actually put in some effort.

ilike2spin

RLM

Quoted from Hallow

It’s not like low div players go from d4 to prem by sucking a dick.

“Stark has a pretty mouth.” – Snyyppis, May 2012

Pennyfarming

Quoted from smziii

[…]

i remember the time when you were trying to suck my dick, unfortunately for you iam not interested in boyz :/

I still love you, im up for dick sucking any time if its you whos asking ;P

Trane

Just play 5 million hours of MGE.

Pennyfarming

Quoted from Sideshow

[…]

I don’t get this attitude, it seems to be very prevalent in lower divisions. You don’t need to be in a circlejerk to get into higher divs; it might help you get noticed but that’s it. To climb divisions you need 2 things:
To be decent.
To get noticed.

And tbh if you’re that decent you get noticed. Anyone raging about how they’ve been stuck in div5 forever and the only reason they can’t go prem is because they’re not in a circlejerk is kidding themselves. Stop blaming “circlejerks” and actually put in some effort.

Oh yah that must explain where ive literally had times where team leaders in div 4 teams not naming any names here *cough* rentas *cough* have literally not even given me the chance to trial because in their own words “I did not have enough / or good enough team history” as if being on a good team or alot of teams somehow makes you a better player, srsly get over yourselves.

ash

(Legend)
:D

Quoted from smziii

[…]

But you’d have so much potential!

ash

(Legend)

Quoted from Pennyfarming

[…]

Oh yah that must explain where ive literally had times where team leaders in div 4 teams not naming any names here *cough* rentas *cough* have literally not even given me the chance to trial because in their own words “I did not have enough / or good enough team history” as if being on a good team or alot of teams somehow makes you a better player, srsly get over yourselves.

Perhaps you should rethink your shit threads as well, I personally wouldn’t trial you just because of them.

Pennyfarming

Quoted from ash

[…]

Perhaps you should rethink your shit threads as well, I personally wouldn’t trial you just because of them.

Well thats very close minded of you isnt it

zen1th

PRXSM
LEGO

Stay classy ETF2L.

ash

(Legend)

Quoted from Pennyfarming

[…]

Well thats very close minded of you isnt it

I don’t like playing with people I don’t like. Would you trial a person that’s – in your opinion – a massive retard on the forums? If you play to win but not for fun, I would. But I play this game for fun and playing with people I don’t enjoy being with doesn’t result in having fun.

Monkeh

.:ne:.
.:ne:.

Quoted from Pennyfarming

Thing is, as a team leader you only have so much time to trial people, so if you have someone who has played a season or two at the level you’re looking for and someone who hasn’t…well, why waste the time.

Also, a team leader can choose who and how they trial in any way they see fit. Who are you to expect a trial off anyone? Srsly, get over yourself.

Also also, what Ash said too, back when I was a team leader…(sniff sniff), I said no to trials for loads of people because I, or someone on my team, didn’t like them, (well, their online persona anyways), that’s life. Do you get an interview for every single job you apply for?

Last edited by Monkeh,

Godof

Quoted from Pennyfarming

[…]

Well,you still have to prove yourself with good team history,because history does reflect (sometimes not entirely,but at least gives a hint of) what level you’re capable of.

Locked Pages: « Previous 1 ... 5 6 7 Next »