Forum

scoutpack

Created 17th February 2009 @ 21:35

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2 3 ... 15 Next »

Weirdz

Hmmm … Scout Limit 1 Next week :)

Akill

depends on how fast the ball travels, might eventually see one scout just using this, when his team no longer has uber advantage

i knew it, a stun to officially ruin the game, and it works on ubers?! the first time i heard about natascha having slow ability, i knew stuns and all that annoying world of warcraft bullshit would come. seriously, this will only slow down public and competetive gaming.

kolox

obs.

Mind you, if it is OPed or just plain annoying, you can ban it from the league, but only if it actually makes the game worse, not just because a few people dont like it.

Comedian

might be interesting, it might be handy to keep one scout with the sandman at all times, if it would be good against ubers

however, i do have some concerns seen the possibility for it to slow the game down too much, especially in competitive play, where an uber being handy for 8 seconds less (for example) is a very severe punishment, especially if you use an krits in companionship with the sandman

i can already hear medics crying all over the world…

Norrland3000

Don’t make the game more complicated, just finetune it.

But we knew the updates would come and I’m glad that Valve does this. We survived the heavy,pyro and medic update. We will survive this to :)

We have a great community that will make this great!

thaldarin

Epic lulz

numlocked

(king of all rollouts)
Epsilon

aeqvist for president

aves

dont whine so much, it will be totally useless

thaldarin

Mr Sandman…sing me a song…bom bom bom bom!

RaCio

GoT²

lvl 57 stunlock scout LFG raid gravelpit!

kolox

obs.

waw, have you used it?
How do you know it will be totally useless? It could be the most GAMEBREAKING UNLOCK EVAR.

you dont know ;D

aves

yeah sure, i think it will be almost as gamebreaking as the sandvich
:)

kolox

obs.

Right, so the ability to STOP UBERED PLAYERS doesnt make you think it could be useful at all?

wer

tfortress.no

considering scouts cant double jump with it, I doubt many will use it

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2 3 ... 15 Next »