Forum

Calling all skilled players, seriously ...

Created 17th February 2009 @ 13:15

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 5 6 7 Next »

Rele

rofl waebi :D

Gotta upload the whole .txt sometime :DDD

Waebi

‹Con›

might do.

^dazed

damn i thought this was the peggle forum.

you know what i mean, u dont think about the rest of your team. Try and think of a better argument than “dickhead”, thought you were older?

Fragga

FRAGGA`s
RIP

Actually I do think about the rest of my team, I think -if I kill all these enemies then they wont kill the rest of my team- which means the rest of my team can cap the points and win the round – dickhead.

kolox

obs.

I wonder if thats what went through rambo’s head

Fragga

FRAGGA`s
RIP

Exactly, before every match I ask myself “what would rambo do?”

Evil

“I wonder if thats what went through rambo’s head”

ROFL

^dazed

actually the rest of us end up dying because youve run off with the medic, you would think that after the whole of nervous and so many div1 players had slated your gameplay you would get it by now, but your arrogance seems to blind you. anyway im done with this its not interesting arguing with a posh smug git.

nice avatar btw.

Memento Mori

This game is serious.

Swifty

ξ(゜ヮ゜)ξ

“I wonder if thats what went through rambo’s head”

lmao

JamesBong

Lapinou Team

Its kinda fun to see what happens every time Fragga posts on threads..

AcidReniX

RaWr ::

If I ever find the time i’ll do it. I’d probably do something like spectate a PCW while being on vent, keeping the players in line and making sure they know their roles.

I’ll let you know.

Fragga

FRAGGA`s
RIP

YEAH DAZED, IT’S NOT LIKE I’LL TAKE OUT ALL 7 ENEMIES WITH THE MEDIC AND WIN THE ROUND IS IT

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T9nUDtKAvXA&feature=channel_page

DICKHEAD

Waebi

‹Con›

raged.

^dazed

Thats odd i thought there were 6 people on the enemy team of a 6vs6, not 7.
Awesome pyro skills, pity the rest of your team all dies because your medic was glued to you.

I have never seen anyone get told that they do something wrong so often, and by so many people, and still not get it. Your head must be made of lead or something.

ps. capital letters don’t make your point any more valid.

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 5 6 7 Next »