Forum

Team Fortress 2 Update 30/9

Created 30th September 2010 @ 19:32

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 15 16 17 ... 22 Next »

ups

Quoted from rottencat

Everone needs to stand back for a second and acctauly LOOK at the stats. Nothing is game breaking at the moment and it will likely stay that way. These hat bonuses simply take a fun new set of items and make them slightly more fun for a bit of cash thrown valves way.

I dont really see a problem with any of this except maybe the scout set bonus, the short stop is to good to be given a random 25 extra health to go with it. Infact I see the reload time being nurfed soon.

So lets take a look then:

Originally posted by theallmightybob

Let us not forget the hp regeneration that soldier has now when he’s actually hitting stuff.

Oh, and a weapon that completely neutralizes crits and mini-crits + lowers the damage your teammates that are next to you take from the enemy team.
You thought kritzkrieg was useful? HA, think again!
Although the surprise element should still work.

Those, and the Milk are the only items I have an issue with.

Playing on pubs is fun though.

Last edited by ups,

rottencat

PLM

They may be exclusive right now, but these items will soon be craftable. Confirmed by Robin Walker.

Spike Himself

TC

Quoted from rottencat

They may be exclusive right now, but these items will soon be craftable. Confirmed by Robin Walker.

They already are afaik.

ups

Quoted from Spike Himself

[…]

They already are afaik.

I assume this is about getting a specific “policount-hat” by crafting.

4 refined and a milk = The Milkman
Or something of the sort.

Lets just wait and see.

N/A

RaWr ::

ffs valve broke my game, i quit :(

Rele

New sniper rifle is broken.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ouD1O9BlIUA

Last edited by Rele,

Tikcus

Quoted from Rele

New sniper rifle is broken.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ouD1O9BlIUA

Broken or feature?

needles pass through enemies ?
It’s very unlikely that you will ever be able to hit more than 2 opponents, a nice compensation from having to wait 6 seconds to do 150 damage, or 3 seconds ish to actually hit them with jarate

going back to what byte said 1 hour ago, I can’t comment for Div 1 players.
Personally I wouldn’t enjoy Vanilla or Vanilla + Medic, and would prefer an allow all, or at the very least allow all weapons that can be gained through achievements.

However a pick and choose option must not take place, Vanilla or Vanilla + Medic, or Achievement based only, or Allow all (maybe – hats, as they add additional features you may never be able to gain w/o spending cash)

Last edited by Tikcus,

tesco

mrp.

Quoted from Tikcus

[…]

Broken or feature?

at first, the ambassador had a bug like this, you could easily headshot 10 players with one bullet, but they’ve fixed it

byte

You don’t get crits anymore after killing someone with the KGB, thats a bug, so if someone can go to steam forums and put it on the bug list that’d be great!

Sorry forgot to mention, also the sandvich is broken, you can now eat it then chuck it :D where as pre-update once you ate it you had to wait for it to charge :P

So technically now a heavy can eat it 300hp+ and then +150hp thats 450hp :D

:D

Cheers

Byte

Last edited by byte,

Admirable

(Toucan Ambassador)

Quoted from Tikcus

[…]
Personally I wouldn’t enjoy Vanilla or Vanilla + Medic, and would prefer an allow all, or at the very least allow all weapons that can be gained through achievements.

However a pick and choose option must not take place, Vanilla or Vanilla + Medic, or Achievement based only, or Allow all (maybe – hats, as they add additional features you may never be able to gain w/o spending cash)

Actually if I had a choice of all unlocks (including banned) or no unlocks, I take all unlocks :D
Variety is the spice of life and American TF2 is good fucking fun to watch!

Last edited by Admirable,

droso

o/

Quoted from Tikcus

[…]

Broken or feature?

needles pass through enemies ?
It’s very unlikely that you will ever be able to hit more than 2 opponents, a nice compensation from having to wait 6 seconds to do 150 damage, or 3 seconds ish to actually hit them with jarate

going back to what byte said 1 hour ago, I can’t comment for Div 1 players.

You mad?

tesco

mrp.

*posted Byte’s bugs*

Last edited by tesco,

Admirable

(Toucan Ambassador)

Man I gotta laugh at people complaining about the price of hats.
They are “expensive” because they are supposed to be rare fucking items.
If hats were 50p every cunt would buy them and the hard earned original hats would be “devalued” in our.

Valve don’t need our money, but I understand they do still want to keep “the magic” of hats. The whole micro-transactions is just a testbed for the Steamworks API and an extension of the contribute program, which I personally think is fucking awesome; allowing the community to create new items and reap the rewards.

Infact, I fully intend to buy the complete Polycount Pack when I get paid just to say thanks to the authors.

droso

o/

Woaw. Do you mean you actually intend to spend 50€ on virtual items?
If you have that much money, send a gift to Red Cross instead…

Last edited by droso,

byte

Quoted from Admirable

Man I gotta laugh at people complaining about the price of hats.
They are “expensive” because they are supposed to be rare fucking items.
If hats were 50p every cunt would buy them and the hard earned original hats would be “devalued” in our.

Valve don’t need our money, but I understand they do still want to keep “the magic” of hats. The whole micro-transactions is just a testbed for the Steamworks API and an extension of the contribute program, which I personally think is fucking awesome; allowing the community to create new items and reap the rewards.

Infact, I fully intend to buy the complete Polycount Pack when I get paid just to say thanks to the authors.

Good Man Admirable <3 I shall follow you! :D

Cheers

Byte

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 15 16 17 ... 22 Next »