demsii

EPA

Quoted from kuma

[…]

l2sarcasm :(((

Sorry brah ;< Haven't slept, so bit slower than usual ;<

Oscar

Cheers

There wasn’t anything in the video that I would call ‘blatent hacks’. A few questionable moments, but a lot of that is gamesense, communication and general prediction.

Quite frankly, any accusations of aimbot/triggerbot seem ridiculous. This is an ex-Div 1 player and you have take some of his best shotgun moments from a match in an attempt to prove aimbot?

Take a look at the clip at 5.04. If you want to take that as an accusation of wall-hacks, just pause the video as he fires the rocket, you see a sticky going towards the same location. Now, to me, that would indicate that the team have communicated the position of the other team.

Vali

-9w-

Quoted from Oscar

There wasn’t anything in the video that I would call ‘blatent hacks’. A few questionable moments, but a lot of that is gamesense, communication and general prediction.

Quite frankly, any accusations of aimbot/triggerbot seem ridiculous. This is an ex-Div 1 player and you have take some of his best shotgun moments from a match in an attempt to prove aimbot?

Take a look at the clip at 5.04. If you want to take that as an accusation of wall-hacks, just pause the video as he fires the rocket, you see a sticky going towards the same location. Now, to me, that would indicate that the team have communicated the position of the other team.

3:35

Also:

Quoted from Arie

He’s got an aimbot or triggerbot on his shotgun, just like the last time he got caught.

Last edited by Vali,

Isai

flowerpower/

Quoted from longas

I remember a team was banned a while ago (i think it was from italy) because they added a cheater in their roster with a fake account, if tmn is the second account of boomeh tplay should be banned. I have nothing against twplay, i’ve never played against them but thats the fair deccision imo

That is true. Smart Move was banned from Season 6 and 7 for supporting a banned player. Seen here: http://etf2l.org/2009/10/03/nations-cup-round-of-sixteen-season-6-week-1-staff-changes-ban-hammer/

demsii

EPA

Quoted from Oscar

He’s already firing the rocket before the sticky comes, he’s also already tracking them through the wall. Not to mention the perfect timing he has on his rocket. (Luck, ofc.)

Yes, his shotgun is quite something, I believe he kills more with it than with his rpg, surprisingly enough he still plays soldier and not scout.. I wonder why people thought he used an aimbot/triggerbot on his shotty the first time he got banned ..

SnowiE

-9w-
-9m-

Quoted from WildCard

[…]

Is what annoys me the most about etf2l admin decission’s, one rule for one..

To the best of my knowledge, no evidence that Boomeh was playing under an alternate account has been submitted to us at all. Therefore, there has been nothing to make a decision on. There was plenty of evidence for the previous case of the Italian team.

WLL

lold

randa

Quoted from SnowiE

[…]
To the best of my knowledge, no evidence that Boomeh was playing under an alternate account has been submitted to us at all. Therefore, there has been nothing to make a decision on. There was plenty of evidence for the previous case of the Italian team.

That’s certainly not what i’ve heard.

pukz

Quoted from SnowiE

[…]

LOLOL

Dny

T2P

Demourge is mad because he got banged, If you’re going off team history, most of the players in Twisted play either don’t have any experience or utter shit experience, so they all must hack right? You’re a fucking moron, pull your head out your arse and accept you got beat.

demsii

EPA

Quoted from Dny

Demourge is mad because he got banged, If you’re going off team history, most of the players in Twisted play either don’t have any experience or utter shit experience, so they all must hack right? You’re a fucking moron, pull your head out your arse and accept you got beat.

WHAT IS THIS I WONDER, ANOTHER (FORMER) TPLAY PLAYER?!

My bad, I thought the vid was about boomeh.

Yes, I’m very mad, whatcha gonna do about it?

Like I said, if I were really that upset about the defeat, I would’ve whined, cried and nagged @ an ESH admin. And please, stop swearing, it hurts my feelings.

Last edited by demsii,

Stew

Quoted from demsii

[…]
…I believe he kills more with it than with his rpg

Er, what ?

demsii

EPA

Quoted from Stew

[…]

Er, what ?

ROCKET PROPELLED GRENADE (AKA BAZOOKA OR ROCKET LAUNCHER) STEW, DJEEZ MAN.

WildCard

Quoted from SnowiE

[…]

Some times its best to not say anything at all if you dont know the rigth answer :P

http://vanillatf2.org/2010/08/to-censore-or-not-to-censore-part-3/ was done over a month ago racio himself read and replied to it (surely he woudl then of looked into it)

Also sure there was a fair few etf2l admins at i40 who saw boomeh there playing for twistedplay ( or who ever they are).

And finally http://www.cadred.org/News/Article/120659/

Now if everyone else is aware that its him, I rearly do fail to see why admin’s are not.

ShoX

Sir
dp.

3:35 is going to be fairly hard to defend. No amount of game sense or skill makes you twitch to look right between 3 stickies on the other side of the wall.

I’d be interested in Boomeh’s take on it, aswell as the AC Admins, I’m glad I’m not the leader of TwistedPlay right now that’s fo shizzle.

Locked Pages: « Previous 1 ... 5 6 7 ... 17 Next »