tfortress.no

Quoted from octochris

[…]

They will have to learn the hard way about basic security then. :D

Aye

murje

sirkkels
[hePPa]

I don’t see the problem here. You can verify your email adress and change the password before giving it away. So nothing can happen. Am I right or am I missing something?

d2m

vertex »
derptex9

Shut the fuck up about passwords please, thanks.

People can look after their own security as they wish. Simple as that. It doesn’t need multiple shit posts from renowned posters to clarify this.

Owner[CW]

[CWC]

You are right.
Chris is Stupid o_0

octochris

(0v0)

Quoted from murje

I don’t see the problem here. You can verify your email adress and change the password before giving it away. So nothing can happen. Am I right or am I missing something?

people are not smart enough to do that. people are idiots when it comes to security. this is my experience from years doing client support.

Quoted from Owner[CW]

You are right.
Chris is Stupid o_0

hahahahahah

a little more intelligent than you idiots regarding security perhaps

Last edited by octochris,

Its not hard to use your intelligence to weight out the beneficial factors against the risk of losing your possession and if you think its worth it.

I gave access to my account full well knowing it could have been stolen but other factors lead me to believe it wasn’t much of a problem.

We are human not robots. Emotions do play a part in life :)

Edit: If people are too dumb to verify their account and change the password then its their own fault indeed.

Last edited by Gozzer,

octochris

(0v0)

Quoted from Gozzer

We are human not robots. Emotions do play a part in life :)

You fail to consider that the ultimate recipient is not the only recipient in any internet exchange, not even in terms of a peer to peer exchange.

Anyway, D2M said enough, so enough. I’ll leave you security luddites in peace.

Last edited by octochris,

Anathema

Thanks in advance, waiting patiently :)
EDIT: Do me a favor, remove every FaN on every account you open :D

Last edited by Anathema,

CoolDog

something tells me that if Valve will found about what u guys are doing (especially for money), things will get bad for u people.

When you complete Steam’s registration process, you create a Steam account (“Account”). Your Account may also include billing information you provide to us for the purchase of Subscriptions. You are solely responsible for all activity on your Account and for the security of your computer system. You may not reveal, share or otherwise allow others to use your password or Account. You agree that you are personally responsible for the use of your password and Account and for all of the communication and activity on Steam that results from use of your login name and password. You may not sell or charge others for the right to use your Account, or otherwise transfer your Account.

http://store.steampowered.com/subscriber_agreement/

randa

Quoted from CoolDog

something tells me that if Valve will found about what u guys are doing (especially for money), things will get bad for u people.

[…]
http://store.steampowered.com/subscriber_agreement/

oh well im sure hes making a tidy sum doing it, that is if people are really that impatient :D

Anathema

We’re not allowing them to play our games without owning them themselves, they’re launching and exiting the game. Big deal.

Dave

Mafia
wMiC?

Quoted from randa

[…]

oh well im sure hes making a tidy sum doing it, that is if people are really that impatient :D

We really aren’t :P

CoolDog

Quoted from Anathema

We’re not allowing them to play our games without owning them themselves, they’re launching and exiting the game. Big deal.

well, i’m just sensing a blog post about that.

alfa

Got them yay!

Last edited by alfa,

laress

Waiting in queue about 4 hrs. Cool.

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 8 9 10 ... 20 Next »