Forum

[S10] Provisional Divisions Feedback Thread!

Created 14th September 2011 @ 12:28

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 5 6 7 ... 14 Next »

IPZIE

SUAVE

Quoted from Admirable

Not-Gud-Enuf-4-Premiership?

:D

Ritalin

[d¿s]

Quoted from WARHURYEAH

How about doing it like English football?

Premiership (20 teams)
Championship (24 teams)
Division 1 (24)
Division 2 (24

AND HAVE IT ALL YEAR LONG :D

this, so much this. :D

Linus

[d¿s]

Quoted from longas

http://box.jisko.net/i/b02e1bc7.png

Div1 would be as good as prem for the spectators

that actually looks quite nice.

ilike2spin

RLM

Quoted from Linus

[…]

that actually looks quite nice.

Yep, move the other 8 down to div 2 and its a sick div 2 as well

Fish

UCAP.

Quoted from ilike2spin

[…]

Yep, move the other 8 down to div 2 and its a sick div 2 as well

and make div 2 32 teams? :o

does indeed look like the right div 1 teams there but if you do cut div 1 you should also cut div 2 back down to 16 teams as it was previous seasons.

ilike2spin

RLM

Quoted from Fish

[…]

and make div 2 32 teams? :o

does indeed look like the right div 1 teams there but if you do cut div 1 you should also cut div 2 back down to 16 teams as it was previous seasons.

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/9863055/divz.jpg

Something like that, not sure about all the skills since I don’t know every team, but that shouldn’t be far off the mark.

skeej

(ETF2L Donator)
UbeR |
Fe |

Quoted from ilike2spin

[…]

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/9863055/divz.jpg

Something like that, not sure about all the skills since I don’t know every team, but that shouldn’t be far off the mark.

Boring, apart from you guys and AoS (and the guys from div1 in this picture) there’s not much competition. We can handle BLAST, NE and px fine. Idk?, cc// and broder are new teams (even tho they have sick players) … And those guys didn’t get last season’s promotion.

stvv

WUL

The divisions are fine, theirs some times too high, some too low, there always will be and it sucks, but as the season keep going theirs going to be more top teams. Prem will get fuller and div1 should be in 2 parts, div1 isnt where the best teams go its teams below that, why should it be just 1 table? it makes no sense.

WARHURYEAH

GlueEater

Quoted from skeej

[…]

Boring, apart from you guys and AoS (and the guys from div1 in this picture) there’s not much competition. We can handle BLAST, NE and px fine. Idk?, cc// and broder are new teams (even tho they have sick players) … And those guys didn’t get last season’s promotion.

Skeej, I love you and all, but you’re wrong and you’re being a bit big headed.

AnimaL

Quoted from WARHURYEAH

[…]

Skeej, I love you and all, but you’re wrong and you’re being a bit big headed.

:D i lold, broder will rape d1 like there is no tomorrow

Ramown

TIDS

Quoted from AnimaL

[…]:D i lold, broder will rape d1 like there is no tomorrow

randa

perilous should be div3 imo……..

Perilous HOWDeh: RANDA HAS SPOKEN = PERILOUS TO D3
Epsilon randaa: ROFL
Perilous HOWDeh: dont
Perilous HOWDeh: you dare

CommanderX

(ETF2L Donator)
TEZC

One day Retshock you will be Prem, you never know one day you could even win it!!!

Jaskey

Tbh i think the divs look sick, yoyotech could be prem, maybe they dont mind though? dunno, but div1,2 and 3 look sick. Lots of strong competition so i do think it will be a close season.

I think there will be a lot more people that like the divs there in compared to the ones that arnt.. It is hard to make everyone happy after all.

Swifty

ξ(゜ヮ゜)ξ

You realise that there are always going to be people unhappy one way or another right? How it is now seems perfect tbh. Don’t risk messing things up. There will always be some complaints, nomatter what the decision. It’s been like that for every season ever. This has probally been the least dramatic seedings ive ever seen since season 2/3.

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 5 6 7 ... 14 Next »