Forum

Rethink your moderation

Created 13th July 2011 @ 13:55

Locked Pages: « Previous 1 ... 8 9 10 Next »

Bonkers

Quoted from TKR

Konr called me gay on a dm idk why when i asked him he didnt answear :)

He told me to fuck off for killing him with splash damage

Swift

MAYOGURL
Poo

Seeing as everyone else is posting this he told me I was a cheap faggot because I was dominating him as a sniper. :)

demsii

EPA

Very constructive guys, I see how this helps a whole lot! .. Anyway, back to my movie my little lemondroppings.

xoxo

MEGAMIDDIE

I’ve got his number…?

also SWiFT is a cheap faggot

SquatingBear

Steev

konr kicked my dog

TKR

Quoted from Bonkers

[…]
He told me to fuck off for killing him with splash damage

LMFAO

NoJu

8D

Konr killed my father, raped my mother, kicked my dog, slapped my cat and ate my goldfish

MEGAMIDDIE

konr is like rly mena

he shud get ban

new admins plz

Quoted from NoJu

Konr killed my father, raped my mother, kicked my dog, slapped my cat and ate my goldfish

scrub down, push

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA this thread is AMAZING

Quoted from Nuck

[…]
-snip-

Note how I said in the most retarded ways possible as well? Bringing up an old argument because you’re being new is fine, but when it’s the same people over and over again posting retarded shit (from both sides) it’s not.

I’m not saying konr’s actions (and those of other admins) were right or should be condoned. They shouldn’t be. But to heap all the blame on them while completely ignored there’s a ton of shitposts being made by non-admins practically daily is retarded.

I disagree that his posts here “show that the decision to remove him was right”. Konr’s getting a TON of shit in this thread and it’s pushed him past his ‘breaking point’. He’s getting all the blame including for shit that isn’t his fault. Ofcourse he will lash out. When konr tries to show that it’s not just him (i.e. show some of the communication on the inside) people whine at him for turning against a fellow admin. This is incredibly unfair and while it doesn’t mean his responses are right it makes them understandable, not proof of the right decision having been made.

Quoted from Matt

[…]

No it does not, I have never ever (and will never be) in a position of “power” on etf2l. I am also a self confessed (bad) troll, not my fault people get baited all the time.

“I just kept calling him names, not my fault he snapped and shot up the school”.

You’re a part of the problem as much as admins not acting like admins are.

On an original ontopic note: out of the past 11 posts only 9 have actually been useful, and 1 of those would’ve been unnecessary if the spastics hadn’t come in. So like I said, the community’s easily as big of a problem as admins not acting like admins is.

Colt.

swimp

Quoted from wndrrrrrrrrrr

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA this thread is AMAZING

Yes… yes this is

*wipes eyes from laughing*

konr

Quoted from Dummy

[…]
starting off with the less important stuff; konr’s right, you don’t need to build something to know it, but of course that does help you. not necessary though
on to the main dish: that was the only very flamey post from you, aye, but it was not the only one where you presented a less than desirable attitude.

When people are hostile towards me sometimes I may reply to them without thinking very much about it, and if anyone had a problem with that they were free to add RaCio and say so, that way RaCio could contact me, point it out and ask me not to do anything like it again. Unfortunately he never even once said I was doing anything he didn’t approve of.

Bonkers

this thread has been quite amusing. its a bit sad away everyone is attacking konr, he’s been removed from admin and didnt know it before the rest of us did and he has every right to be mad but all he’s doing is providing trolls with more and more bait and he’s just going to get more and more annoyed. i think the best idea would be to lock this thread and anyone with a problem with konr sort it out elsewhere because quite frankly this thread is not going anywhere

Matt

TEZC
TEZC

Internet forum =/= shooting up a school.

Nice logic though.

TKR

THIS THREAD IS SO FUN :3333333333333333333333

Locked Pages: « Previous 1 ... 8 9 10 Next »