Forum

Freight_Final1 next Season!!!(Supporter post here)

Created 31st May 2011 @ 08:48

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 4 5 6 ... 8 Next »

jgmaster

BM

Quoted from FIR

[…]

1. Take a joke.
2. Trains: if you get hit by it, you’re plain dumb and stupid. There is no luck, its just player stupidity. Deal with it.

He’s not talking about getting hit by them.

TrueGhost

Just read the Mappool and saw the old one. Nothing against old maps which are balanced but they are quite boring(standard 1.0 everytime). With another map you can play with sniper/heavy etc more effective sometimes…

I really love this map and thought it could be revived…turbine is shit.

Alx

SNSD-jjang ♥

freight_final1 – best map ever. Bring it back!

add freight replace bazillion. seems a no brainer really.

+1

Quoted from Turbo

NO ! don’t give spam effect back there best map D:

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_B0GILfaLHME/TU0cifXqavI/AAAAAAAAAp0/tFGA_1PoPWE/s1600/yuno.jpg

tasKu

e-famous

GIVE IT BACK.. GIVE IT JEOIAJDOIAJDPAJPOSKGÄDFG¨PDGF

5th best map imo after granlands, gravel and gully. Turbine and Bazillion are pretty awful and warmfront is actually pretty decent.

antyjc

2ne1

I think last season we managed to hold last on freight for at least 23 mins, and held a 1-0 victory, most of the time we managed to hold the pushes because we would get a high train that would split them up/give us time to heal.

was a really fun game right koetjie?

CrashSite

RIPMOULD

Wow, Freight actually getting support?

I think people are blinded to the MASSIVE FUCKING FAULTS of that map, as they are only remembering the good things and comparing it to the bad things about new maps.

It had awful second point, the last was the easiest to defend, if you played it right, you could hold it FOREVER.

Middle was ok, but due to lack of any height on the middle was boring as fuck, compared to other mids.

octochris

(0v0)

Quoted from CrashSite

Wow, Freight actually getting support?

I think people are blinded to the MASSIVE FUCKING FAULTS of that map, as they are only remembering the good things and comparing it to the bad things about new maps.

It had awful second point, the last was the easiest to defend, if you played it right, you could hold it FOREVER.

Middle was ok, but due to lack of any height on the middle was boring as fuck, compared to other mids.

freight is not as bad as the alternatives. hence all the support.

‘least bad’ == best

Quoted from FIR

2. Trains: if you get hit by it, you’re plain dumb and stupid. There is no luck, its just player stupidity. Deal with it.

Did he say about getting hit by trains? If you think the only train dynamic is being hit by one, you are fucking retarded.

Greg

TEZC

obscure, follower and viaduct are all far better

CrashSite

RIPMOULD

Quoted from Greg

Basically this, freight is by no means, the ‘least bad’. I think it is one of the worst competitive maps out there.

Also snakewater is better than freight, to add to the list.

helberg

Danmark
DANMARK

rofl why would anyone pplay this shitty map…! (LORT)

flushy

P.O.P

Quoted from Greg

all 3 are better than freight, only 1 is better than bazillion (p.s. its not obscure XD) and 0 are better than cp_croissant

octochris

(0v0)

Quoted from Greg

one word, ‘meh’.

Sketch

MM

No.

Freight final1 is bad.

CP_Freight was better. Although it did need some minor tweaks

Alx

SNSD-jjang ♥

We never had problems pushing last from what I remember.

_final1 is great

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 4 5 6 ... 8 Next »