Forum

OpenPlugin by Casual

Created 14th September 2012 @ 10:48

Locked Pages: « Previous 1 ... 29 30 31 ... 61 Next »

T0m

(ETF2L Donator)

Quoted from unu

[…]

It’s not like it doesn’t affect the other 8 classes you dipshit.

http://media.tumblr.com/c9bd7ee1b34e613accd3f194bdfa5c59/tumblr_inline_mj4d49cWCh1r4jjpw.png

Random

iveR

CAN SOME1 HELP ME PLEASE?
THIS IS NOT A SPY THREAD

Kaneco

For some reason I enabled the anti nick change option a while back and now I can’t disable it lol , I can’t find it anywhere, any help?

quintosh

wL.

Quoted from T0m

[…]

http://media.tumblr.com/c9bd7ee1b34e613accd3f194bdfa5c59/tumblr_inline_mj4d49cWCh1r4jjpw.png

watch your mouth dude, this guy will shun you for the rest of his life

Last edited by quintosh,

freshmeatt

‹Con›

Out of curiosity, what’s the difference between the precompiled and self-compiled library and is it a coincidence that the precompiled one has 8192 bytes?

Casual

prtyboiz
T⑨

Quoted from freshmeatt

Out of curiosity, what’s the difference between the precompiled and self-compiled library and is it a coincidence that the precompiled one has 8192 bytes?

The binaries provided by the github link may or may not be up to date. The others should be compiled with the source provided (so if you were to recompile you should get the same dll).

It’s tiny because I added some special compiler options (mainly it strips out a bunch of common runtime (CRT) stuff which easily adds another 20KB but is not needed in this particular project).

T0m

(ETF2L Donator)

Quoted from quintosh

[…]

watch your mouth dude, this guy will shun you for the rest of his life

:O oh no :(

Casual

prtyboiz
T⑨

To all people who are having problems with some features not working: Remove the .vdf file and put plugin_load addons/OpenPlugin at the end in your autoexec instead.

The .vdf file causes the plugin to autoload, but it does it way to early. The fix for this may not work properly.

AnAkkk

The latest binaries from github should be used, they fix such issues, not the ones in the first post.

Last edited by AnAkkk,

audi1234

i play with 4:3 1024 768
and iwould like to set the fov higher to get the near effect like on 1920 * 1080
does anybody know witch fov_disred i need to use

zen1th

PRXSM
LEGO

Quoted from audi1234

i play with 4:3 1024 768
and iwould like to set the fov higher to get the near effect like on 1920 * 1080
does anybody know witch fov_disred i need to use

Try 106.
Source: https://dl.dropbox.com/u/1811521/fov.html

audi1234

thanks

Kirkm

I tried using this with brosels crosshair switcher and instead of r_drawviewmodel 1 I put r_drawviewmodel 100. It didn’t seem to work because I couldn’t see my viewmodel at all. Maybe you can’t change your view model in game with this plugin but I thought that you only couldn’t change your FOV in game. The FOV and mat_picmic worked fine, but I also couldn’t see pretty much any servers (only four) in my “browse servers” option even thought I had all my restrictions off. I definitely had -insecure in my launch options. I also get two errors in my console when I start the game which are “Loading unsigned module addonsOpenPlugin.dll
Access to secure servers is disabled.
Loading unsigned module ..tfaddonsPREC
Access to secure servers is disabled.”
and “Convar panel_test_title_safe has conflicting FCVAR_DONTRECORD flags (child: no FCVAR_DONTRECORD, parent: FCVAR_DONTRECORD, parent wins)” from just loading the plugin, neither of which were there when the plugin is not in my addons folder.

[EDIT] Just tried using this agian and it didn’t effect my “browse servers” list anymore. Will test viewmodel part. The errors are still there, however.

Last edited by Kirkm,

quintosh

wL.

Quoted from Kirkm

I tried using this with brosels crosshair switcher and instead of r_drawviewmodel 1 I put r_drawviewmodel 100. It didn’t seem to work because I couldn’t see my viewmodel at all. Maybe you can’t change your view model in game with this plugin but I thought that you only couldn’t change your FOV in game. The FOV and mat_picmic worked fine, but I also couldn’t see pretty much any servers (only four) in my “browse servers” option even thought I had all my restrictions off. I definitely had -insecure in my launch options. I also get two errors in my console when I start the game which are “Loading unsigned module addonsOpenPlugin.dll
Access to secure servers is disabled.
Loading unsigned module ..tfaddonsPREC
Access to secure servers is disabled.”
and “Convar panel_test_title_safe has conflicting FCVAR_DONTRECORD flags (child: no FCVAR_DONTRECORD, parent: FCVAR_DONTRECORD, parent wins)” from just loading the plugin, neither of which were there when the plugin is not in my addons folder.

[EDIT] Just tried using this agian and it didn’t effect my “browse servers” list anymore. Will test viewmodel part. The errors are still there, however.

open the folder with the crosshairswitcher, open crosshairs.cfg and then hit ctrl+h, replace r_drawviewmodel 1 with r_drawviewmodel 100 and add your desired fov in the class’s+weapon’s settings in settings.cfg

Kirkm

Quoted from quintosh

[…]

open the folder with the crosshairswitcher, open crosshairs.cfg and then hit ctrl+h, replace r_drawviewmodel 1 with r_drawviewmodel 100 and add your desired fov in the class’s+weapon’s settings in settings.cfg

Ok, so I did that and now my viewmodel is showing but it looks like r_drawviewmodel 1. I checked that it was r_drawviewmodel 100 via console (typed in r_drawviewmodel and r_drawviewmodel 100 showed in the drop down). I also tried changing the value to 255 and it was not opaque at all.

Locked Pages: « Previous 1 ... 29 30 31 ... 61 Next »