Forum

[HUD] KNHUD

Created 11th August 2011 @ 01:48

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 8 9 10 ... 32 Next »

nTraum

\V/ Gold
LAME

Fuck me, I missed that there’s another file I have to move / rename.

Shame on me. Great HUD!

shock-

It would be awesome if this had an updater.exe like PVHUD has, it’s super convenient, and really the only reason why I would hardly ever consider changing HUDs. Or maybe an in-game indicator that shows it needs to be updated? If that’s even possible…

Mits

Quoted from shock-

It would be awesome if this had an updater.exe like PVHUD has, it’s super convenient, and really the only reason why I would hardly ever consider changing HUDs. Or maybe an in-game indicator that shows it needs to be updated? If that’s even possible…

I remeber broesel had some kind of warning when the hud was broken that would pop up in tf2 menu

Hey guys.
I didn’t read the whole thread, sorry, but I just want to know if I’m the only one who has this problem: the colours of strange and genuine items are not shown properly in the backpack (the genuine are of some weird colour, and strange are with no colour at all). I had this problem before the Holiday update as well.
And that’s the only thing that’s bugging me! Otherwise the HUD is just brilliant, I’ve been using it for a while and love it. Hope the issue with the colours can be fixed, though.

nTraum

\V/ Gold
LAME

Colours in backpack are fine for me: http://imgur.com/a/y13Yg

I would suggest to completely remove the resource + scripts folders and reinstall the HUD.

RiceCake

Is there any way to go to the offline mode the HUD? Also, great job on the HUD!

wampee

Quoted from RiceCake

Is there any way to go to the offline mode the HUD? Also, great job on the HUD!

what

TurboTabs

(Classy)
Op4

Are you going to be updating the HUD in regards to things like Spy’s crit-counter and lazer weapon charge bars?

Or do you see this HUD as strictly 6v6 and not highlander compliant.

chipstalaizah

KiH
mm.

It’s not a high priority for me. But I will be updating it if I get my hands on the affected items.

Kawuet

fH`

Could add a version number ? So we could be sure we have the latest release just by checking your website

quik

vs
Fe |

could you make a hp-cross target ID’s please

chipstalaizah

KiH
mm.

Quoted from Kawuet

Could add a version number ? So we could be sure we have the latest release just by checking your website

I don’t update it nearly enough to make that viable.

Quoted from quik

could you make a hp-cross target ID’s please

HP Bucket > HP Cross for me so that won’t happen.

T2master

It seems that KNHud removes the “you did better than your previous best” pane. Is that a bug or a feature? And if it is the later, would someone mind pointing me to the relevant file so I can change it for myself? I’ve looked pretty much everywhere and can’t seem to find it. Other than that, lovely HUD, thank you so much for making it Chippy.

aL

Quoted from T2master

It seems that KNHud removes the “you did better than your previous best” pane. Is that a bug or a feature? And if it is the later, would someone mind pointing me to the relevant file so I can change it for myself? I’ve looked pretty much everywhere and can’t seem to find it. Other than that, lovely HUD, thank you so much for making it Chippy.

Im not 100% sure, but I think its called “StatPanel_Base”
another thing that is missing is the vote panel, did anyone found a solution for it?

quik

vs
Fe |

hp bucket is piece of shit and looks awfull

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 8 9 10 ... 32 Next »