Forum

[HUD] KNHUD

Created 11th August 2011 @ 01:48

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2 3 4 ... 32 Next »

chipstalaizah

KiH
mm.

UPDATE

› Health cross option (the way I want it) added as well as low ammo warnings.
› Screenshots are on the way on that.

Target ID healthcross and warnings are being looked at.

Last edited by chipstalaizah,

tasKu

e-famous

So simple yet so awesome.
Looks good, might try out!

revanxp

Love it. Keep up the good work. Minimalistic stuff is my favorite

toogyboogy

(ETF2L Donator)
SOFT
bobs

The red team is a bif off on the spectator hud at the resolution 1680×1050.

Love the hud :D

sequence

Definitely one of my favorite HUDs. Loved it from the moment I loaded it up.

Would it be possible to have a 12v12 or 16v16 scoreboard? I know you are building this based on what you want, but I’m just curious if that was in the works as I find myself playing on pubs at times. Cosmetic but would be an extremely welcomed addition.

I haven’t really noticed any issues with the HUD in 1080p. Keep up the good work!

chipstalaizah

KiH
mm.

Not sure, I will not have the time/strenght to remake the entire scoreboard which is why I went with broesels scoreboard. So this can easily be changed with just a few tweaks on your own.

We’ll see. As of this time I’m not planning on it. The medic side of the hud needs the attention the most right now.

sequence

Ahh, no problem. I’ll have to look into that as I have never tried broeselhud so I had no idea that is where it was from. Might be a good chance to dive into hud editing for me.

As far as the medic goes, the hud is kind of cramped. I only messed around as medic for an hour or so but nothing major really struck me as annoying/unworkable which kept me from doing my job. If I spend more time playing medic, I’ll concentrate on thinking of ways to improve it.

Again, this is an awesome hud and I appreciate being able to actually use it.

WARHURYEAH

GlueEater

I tried this HUD at LAN and I hit every pipe, but I also cost my team a crucial round :( So it’s not that good yet.

tasKu

e-famous

You should tweak the medic heal bar thingys. I was kinda confused yesterday while playing medic.
I thought I had 150 health when I actually had only like 10 :D
You should separate them more

rytis

PrettyGay

btw, when you are a spy, and a medic is healing, the hud is fucked up – the bar wich shows you as who are you disguised as and the who is healing u are colliding.

instag1b

Panda

Wow I’m loving this hud. Keep up the great work!

Asskicker

GoT<3
HoT<3

Nice hud! But is it possible to get the default items colors back in my backpack?

instag1b

Panda

Hey just something quick to note, but the ubercharge shown for friendly medics is cutoff at the bottom slightly at my resolution (1280×720).

http://steamcommunity.com/id/kchau/screenshot/542904147813441190

Which file do I have to tinker with to fix this?

chipstalaizah

KiH
mm.

That looks like you’ve got some issues with previously installed hud. Try removing the resources and scripts folders completely and reinstall it. Otherwise it should be TargetID.res and “TargetDataLabel” (x/ypos).

instag1b

Panda

Yup, my bad for troubling you. Me just being lazy and not uninstalling the last hud as you suspected :D

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2 3 4 ... 32 Next »