Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 3 4 5 ... 19 Next »

Admirable

(Toucan Ambassador)

Flights booked.
cu@lan.

KraTe

[MIPC]
[MIPC]

Little update for the topic. Singup details have been confirmed.

You can sign in for the tournament by sending an email to [email protected]
Everyone is welcome to singup for the tournament.
Last date for presignups is 27.12.2009. After this tournament will be open for anyone who will apply.

Information which is required for presignup:
Team name, tag, players steamids,full names,nicknames and ages. Also attach contact person’s email, phonenumber and full name.
If you want your team to get invited from the presignups, you also have to deliver your team’s config files to the email address mentioned above.Make sure that the config files are named and packed clearly by the team name/tag and the player’s nick. You are allowed to send MAX 10 config files per player. Pack the files with zip archive or something similar.

Register your players to http://tms.peliliiga.fi and create your team to the tournament system!

Shortly about tournament structure and rules:

– TUP = turn up and play / NON-BYOC = no need to bring your own computer (atleast its my version of it Wink
– 8 teams will be seeded and selected from the presignups by TF2.fi staff.
– If we will not get 8 teams from presignups, the tournament will be opened for everyone after 28.12.2009.
– There are 2 starting groups – semifinals – bronze match and the final
– Matches are played with the basic etf2l rules with few modifications.
– The rules will be published soon in finnish and after that we will translate them to english and tell the parts that differs from the etf2l rules.

Prizes:
Prizes: Only hint for now is you can take a look at the last year prize table. Prizelist will be updated when the official Winter Assembly 2010 site is published.

Check this link for the FAQ of the party place – http://www.kaapelitehdas.fi/en/faq-
There will be lot of information about the party place when the Assemblys new official site will be published. Location is almost in the heart of Helsinki so there are various places to stay over night or two.

I will keep this topic updated when there is anything new to be announced.

If you have more questions or you need some specific information about the Winter Assembly, Helsinki or traveling in Finland feel free to ask from tf2.fi crew. I’m also sure there are many finnish tf2 players who will gladly tell you more and help.

Last edited by KraTe,

xzr

Flights booked.
cu@lan.

ur as good as de…. DRUNK! <3

Moose

[MIPC]

Like last time, you’re not allowed to install anything to the TUP computers. So in addition to the config files. We will need a list of drivers your players need for their mice, headsets etc.

Admirable

(Toucan Ambassador)

Serious business :D
Are the TUP machines ours to use for the whole weekend?

appe

If it’s like last time, you can only sit there when you play matches, since other games use those computers too. Why would you want to sit there anyways? :P

Admirable

(Toucan Ambassador)

So if you want to surf/play/wank at times other than match time should/can you bring your own machine?

Moose

[MIPC]

So if you want to surf/play/wank at times other than match time should/can you bring your own machine?

All the matches will be played on stage with the official tournament PCs. So if you want to play something other than the tournament matches, you’ll need to buy a BYOC ticket. This makes running the tournament very easy and also most of the matches will be streamed live with Finnish commentary from wabbit and ExE. At Assembly Summer, only a few of TF2 players had their own PCs with them and most of the ppl spectating and playing the tournament matches were there with visitor passes.

Jarppa

Feacon

you’ll need to buy a BYOC ticket.

Or alternatively, you can bring your laptop and use Assembly’s free WLAN-network. You don’t need BYOC-ticket for that, but connection isn’t very stable, though. But if you want a stable connection, buying a BYOC-ticket is recommended.

EDIT: And yeah also, you don’t get place to charge your laptop unless you ask from somebody. :|

Last edited by Jarppa,

destructo

i guess cu@lan then :)

compton

cvx|

lf a lan team as well, div3/2 sol

Tapley ❤

TEZC
TEZC

All the matches will be played on stage with the official tournament PCs. So if you want to play something other than the tournament matches, you’ll need to buy a BYOC ticket. This makes running the tournament very easy and also most of the matches will be streamed live with Finnish commentary from wabbit and ExE. At Assembly Summer, only a few of TF2 players had their own PCs with them and most of the ppl spectating and playing the tournament matches were there with visitor passes.

Fuuuck wabbit’s still around? :D I remember him in Day of defeat and COD there was some very dubious pics of him and his care arse around at the time, mental legend.

Jarppa

Feacon

Fuuuck wabbit’s still around? :D I remember him in Day of defeat and COD there was some very dubious pics of him and his care arse around at the time, mental legend.

Well there he is, this is from ASM Summer:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wcQPaRTpxu8

Last edited by Jarppa,

wabbit

Oh, its tapley bear. Hi!

Actually the pic from my arse was statement. SK interviewed all of the squad leaders in DSKY about the break up and I sent the interviewer my arse as statement. It was in front page of SK gaming. The most famous arse in eSports!

Admirable

(Toucan Ambassador)

BUMP

More teams pl0x D:

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 3 4 5 ... 19 Next »