Forum

The Official I39 Mix/Merc Thread

Created 28th November 2009 @ 00:04

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 3 4 5 ... 7 Next »

Nymthae

-9w-
-9m-

Tapley you are not playing, i’m not allowing it, if it’s not with the old team, it’s not happening :(

DoomsDay

Isn’t there a team that needs a solly or demoman mid-???
Time is running out..
Spec is a crap option

SfynX

T2P

NO!

…sorry =) gl

DeNeusbeer

(Legend)
HoT<3

Hum, no-one seems to want me. So there’s only 1 remedy for that. Making your own team!

So far we got me as medic, still looking for 5 others. :D

requirements:
1) know how to play tf2 for a bit. (basic strats and stuff, nothing more)
2) know how to have fun while doing so.
3) don’t be too shy to play with 5 total strangers =)
4) don’t have expectations of winning everything.
5) see point 6
6) see point 2

Anyone fitting above profile may contact me. I’m not aiming for a super-duper team, i just want to play the coolest game ever.

FireStorm

-9m-

I would be up for that if I can convince Nymthae to play as well, she can loldemo on a good day. But have to ask her 1st.

Me Soldier / div 3 exp / i37 winner :D

DoomsDay

Quoted from DeNeusbeer

Hum, no-one seems to want me. So there’s only 1 remedy for that. Making your own team!

requirements:
5) see point 6
6) see point 2

Anyone fitting above profile may contact me. I’m not aiming for a super-duper team, i just want to play the coolest game ever.

You can count me in has a demoman or a soldier mid- skill.
Will only buy my ticket whenever i have confirmation of a team..If there are still tickets available

Mole

DCSB
Hey dats!

I would like to point out that when it comes to the day and teams are signing up for the tournament on clanforge there is normally a group called “In Need” which is people looking for a team that don’t have one. So if you are struggling to find one now don’t avoid getting a ticket because of it, because there are mix teams made up on the day quite often and if this is your sole reason for not going then you are missing out on a good weekend.

Black_Bob

[DA]

The tournament lasts for only one day for 90% of the teams the drinking lasts for five!

Qun

GoT<3

Quoted from DeNeusbeer

requirements:
5) see point 6
6) see point 2

Vergeet je scouting spullen niet in de gevaarlijke wildernis daar.

Tapley ❤

TEZC
TEZC

Yep what mole said! If your coming to lan and dont have a team we’ll find you one! :) It is nice to get it sorted before though as you can all sit together, but just get yourself on grandstand floor 1 and we’re all there. Trust me just come to lan for the lolz have a few drinks come meet everyone, do the pub quiz, hang out with us around the bar area on all the tables and play lots of random games that arn’t even tf2 ;). S’what its all about.

DeNeusbeer

(Legend)
HoT<3

We are still looking for 2 awesome scouts to complete our i39 line-up.
At the moment our line-up is:

myself (medic)
firestorm (soldier)
dooms day (soldier)
nymthae (demo)

are you the one to fill in our blanks? I’m sure you are! Contact me somewhere.

GibbZ

WOOOOO!

eMpathy still needs a medic. pm me or kaidus on IRC. div3 and above please.

bertoman

BLLB

DeNeusbeer

Hold those scout spots!!!

My team (synergy) was planning to go but were having some minor roster issues and fund issues so we mightn’t all make it down.

Having said that, my IRL mate + team mate: Lead Face and I would still love to come!!! (I’d be our 1st i-series)

I’ll tell him about your offer and we’ll get in touch, I’m pretty sure we’ll take you up on ur offer!!!

BTW:

div 4
both main scout
from Windsor (SOOO CLOSE TO NEWBERRY!!!!)
Lead is 15 and I’m 16 (but we’re awesome….)
We come bearing GIFTS/jammie dodgers

x

EDIT: Just spoke to lead face, sounds awesome he said, we’ll most likely pay and such this weekend. Fancy getting seats together? Same tags? I’ll steam you in the weekend!

*scout spots taken*

Nymthae

-9w-
-9m-

I like Jammie Dodgers so you’re sold to me :p

bertoman

BLLB

great!

In this proposed mix team, who has i-series experience? Me and lead are nubs when it comes to this so it’ll be great if you guys can show us the ropes!!!

Can’t wait!
x

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 3 4 5 ... 7 Next »