Forum

[r@ts] Team Deathmatch Server online

Created 27th October 2009 @ 14:10

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 15 16 17 ... 21 Next »

kaidus

WiK?

Why do people want to dm on doublecross? I don’t get it at all.

atreides

Variety.

Dr-GimpfeN

9g1c

Quoted from kaidus

Why do people want to dm on doublecross? I don’t get it at all.

COS ITS FUCKING LOL IF YOU SHOT SOMEONE DOWN INTO THE GORGE

Could we remove the Stickies dealing damage? It’s annoying as fuck to die when some cunt just randomly flings stickies at you when you’re fighting someone else.

brt

encore
FuDoo :>

Quoted from Buffalo Bill

Could we remove the Stickies dealing damage? It’s annoying as fuck to die when some cunt just randomly flings stickies at you when you’re fighting someone else.

Dr-GimpfeN

9g1c

Quoted from Buffalo Bill

Keeper

trick17
ScS|

Quoted from Buffalo Bill

Could we remove the Rockets dealing damage? It’s annoying as fuck to die when some cunt just randomly flings rockets at you when you’re fighting someone else.

Gravelpit is a lot of fun with Demos constantly stickying the roof.

Why did they start dealing damage again anyway? Was the plugin removed or broken?

edit: so it was breaking gravelpit. Any ETA on a fix known yet?

Last edited by Buffalo Bill,

metalpiss

I’ve come to realize that stickies are not really more of a bother than other random deaths when you’re in the middle of a duel; what pisses me off is people actually placing sticky traps…Seriously :(

shank

vs

Not gonna play till you remove stickys dealing damage =/

saiboat

1. try to play demoman on our dm server for a bit without using stickies.
2. you now know why demomans are allowed to use stickies on our server.

Quoted from saiboat

1. try to play demoman on our dm server for a bit without using stickies.
2. you now know why demomans are allowed to use stickies on our server.

Is there some way of preventing traps/stickycarpets from dealing damage? It’s not really airbursting I see people getting annoyed by, it’s the people who spend their time trapping/carpeting.

pr0millo_0

fleisch!

stickies should disappear after a few seconds. problem solved

Koeitje

AUTOBOTS

I use stickies when I run out of nades when fighting somebody directly. If I kill them I switch to nades right away. Gives the nadelauncher a clip of 6 to balance out the lack of a secondary weapon.

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 15 16 17 ... 21 Next »