this needs a VTV cast

smziii

(Legendary Ratehacks)
SVIFT

great idea if they beat koeitjes team they can try vs cc

caned

MEAT
LEGO

if you guys spent less time on this forum and more time adding up we would be playing right now

envy

Quoted from smziii

ps feel free to get 6 div3 mge superstars

http://etf2l.org/teams/16144/
Be afraid. Be very afraid.

smziii

(Legendary Ratehacks)
SVIFT

Quoted from caned

if you guys spent less time on this forum and more time adding up we would be playing right now

@work :(

Retsh0ck

32erz
2strong

sick

AnimaL

we need demomen more than anything

requirements: be better than gubbins

rytis

PrettyGay

Quoted from AnimaL

we need demomen more than anything

requirements: be better than gubbins

hi

Ramown

TIDS

IRC is aids

wrock

vier

I CAN PLAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Monkeh

.:ne:.

Quick question please, does having a noob medic make more or less of a difference to overall team play in these here high level pugs, ie if a very experienced low level scrub like me begged for a temp invite and was granted a brief trial, what are the chances of being allowed to stay?

smziii

(Legendary Ratehacks)
SVIFT

Quoted from Monkeh

Quick question please, does having a noob medic make more or less of a difference to overall team play in these here high level pugs, ie if a very experienced low level scrub like me begged for a temp invite and was granted a brief trial, what are the chances of being allowed to stay?

if u dont drop 5 ubers per game or die 30 times stupidly it should be alright
other option is byte likes u

Monkeh

Another quick question please, Byte, do you like me?

rtan

-9w-

Quoted from Monkeh

Another quick question please, Byte, do you like me?

probably not, you aint female

smziii

(Legendary Ratehacks)
SVIFT

another option for pickup2 would be to allow people (that have already prooven to be at the right level with their mainclass) playing different classes

so many times when there is only 1 medic missing and several people would take one for the team and add up as medic to get the game started but they are just not allowed to play the class (so much skillz required, basically 3 things 1.healorder, 2. dont die stupidly + basic dodging 3. count uber)

my idea doesnt apply for every class/player obviously cuz e.g. i would have no chance to compete as a demoman against any maindemo in pickup2, but i think most people in pickup2 have a general idea of playing scout, solly or medic and could hold their own against other offclasses (cuz to be honest there is not a single pickup atm where every player plays onclass and superkeen, mainly due to the lack of players i guess)

inb4 “qq medic is super difficult to play in a pickup surrounding”

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 7 8 9 ... 14 Next »