Forum

i-series MULTIPLAY i36 !!!

Created 9th February 2009 @ 12:37

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2

Moose

[MIPC]

Would rather go to Reality than i36. Not sure if we’re going there either but at least they have some prize moneyz.

Wlv

RaWr ::

Same as numlocked!

So glad I’m not a part of the tlr org anymore, me and wai practically died when we saw that skin tight banana jump suit…all in mediums :( you may as well call me preggers with that crap on!

N/A

Ahhh Byte, me and appz are looking forward to i36, cu there :) PS: I think you looked hot in that top rob :]

Anderson

TEZC
TEZC

hot banana and custard!

beta

lol good point Rob, has anyone still got that photo?

I believe I was wearing one of the black TLR shirts….thank god :)

pukz

Don’t argue with byte, he’ll get jim on you lolz.

all joking a side, we have had 1 reply from a team that being 4K, maybe multiplay are right to not have a cash prize :(

surely it isnt just TCM 4K and Nervous interested in the i-series???

:(

P.S. Moose the point of this post is to see what clans would attend *if* there was a prize fund, surely u understand this concept considering you have done the same thing for duncLAN! :P

much love.

Wlv

If mpuk announced a decent prize and tup I’m sure you’d get the interest from the big teams and more small ones, however mpuk haven’t done this and even if/when ukesa announce tf2 as a prem game, I’d have a guess that mpuk will say “you already have 1 big competition”, much like they did for i34 before pcg.

I personally believe that tf2 at this I series will be the same as the previous 2 and that won’t change untill mpuk stop taking the piss with their 72 teams for a free burger prize system.

Akill

ill go pending a lift and a team to merc with <3

Mick-

if there is a decent cashprizes , count us in :P

cubeth

rda

make a community pot to sponsor many teams so that we have a competition!

impossible is nothing!

Moose

[MIPC]

Well, if there is some kind a decent prize money in there, we are of course interested. But “get 128 teams in and the winners get £200, or with less teams an unused roll of toilet paper” doesn’t count.

nvc

http://i36.multiplay.co.uk/tournaments/tf2/ – signups for the fun tournament just opened

BoneS

swimp
ciortai

EA are still to sponsor 2 more tournaments, lets hope they back TF2

http://forums.multiplay.co.uk/i36/66496-where-3-tournaments-sponsored-ea

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2