Forum

The Renewed TF2 Mentor Project

Created 16th September 2011 @ 18:07

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 4 5

Fish

UCAP.

Nearly time for the next session! obscure ;o

Before that i am looking for a team who are around the div 5 level who are aiming high wanting to go forward etc.

need some stv of yourselves for something i want to try that should help yourselves also,

reward for your help will be some mentoring and love :)

Fish

UCAP.

Quoted from Fish

Nearly time for the next session! obscure ;o

Before that i am looking for a team who are around the div 5 level who are aiming high wanting to go forward etc.

add me up on steam!

need some stv of yourselves for something i want to try that should help yourselves also,

reward for your help will be some mentoring and love :)

sigh hit the wrong button :/

Fish

UCAP.

As i have taken a back seat from playing tf2 i have some free time in which i wouldnt mind getting back into mentoring.

I can mentor medics / team play / calling

although i am not really looking to pick up specific teams you can book a night of love with me i can watch and listen or come and med you or play soldier (i rock sol) i will give honest feedback and a few tactics that may help you

add me on ze steam before i get intrest back in tf2 and go to play demo in div 8!

Barry the Eagle

_\\s/_

Quoted from Fish

As i have taken a back seat from playing tf2 i have some free time in which i wouldnt mind getting back into mentoring.

I can mentor medics / team play / calling

although i am not really looking to pick up specific teams you can book a night of love with me i can watch and listen or come and med you or play soldier (i rock sol) i will give honest feedback and a few tactics that may help you

add me on ze steam before i get intrest back in tf2 and go to play demo in div 8!

Yeah, I could use some help as Medic.

I’ll add you on Friday, at some point. Just need some pointers and general tactics and all.

Fish

UCAP.

bumpski

Phrozen

?

Whenever I go on the quakenet channel, neither of you reply.

ThePledge

I’ve seen your message on Quakenet twice now Phrozen, but when I came back myself you were gone. If you prefer, add me on Steam or just be patient considering both me and Fish have christmas stuff to attend as well around the weekend. You should be able to contact me tonight though to have a little chat :)

– Pledge

dauk

Quoted from ThePledge

I’ve seen your message on Quakenet twice now Phrozen, but when I came back myself you were gone. If you prefer, add me on Steam or just be patient considering both me and Fish have christmas stuff to attend as well around the weekend. You should be able to contact me tonight though to have a little chat :)

– Pledge

good thing you wrote your name in the end because I was confused who posted this message.

IPZIE

SUAVE

is that dead? :C

nTraum

\V/ Gold
LAME

feel free to add me if you need a mentor ipz.

IPZIE

SUAVE

lol i came here for downgrade mentors, didnt expect you tho

(holy necropost batman)
I could really use a medic mentor if there is anyone that’s got the patience and the time

ThePledge

Project has been alive ever since I started it. I’m still mentoring anyone who speaks to me in either IRC (#tf2.mentor) or adds me in steam and asks for help.
Just to clarify, whatever you want to be helped with, I prefer it if I can view your capabilities within a team atmosphere, not just a random player who doesn’t have a team.

tl;dr – If you are new to the game or have some problems within a team (individually or all 6), please give me a shout in irc or steam and we’ll arrange something ^^

Pledge

Ace

Pledge would make such a great dad

nTraum

\V/ Gold
LAME

Unpinned thread because of inactivity here and in the respective channel (1 guy left).

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 4 5