Forum

UKeSA TF2 Sign-Ups - Championship - Get Signed Up NOW!

Created 27th January 2009 @ 19:09

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 3 4

kaidus

WiK?

I’d have no problem paying £7.50 but I don’t think anon would be capable of attending the LAN finals.

GreenMan

vR

Does somebody know if the teams, which will compete in the Championship, gonna be splitted into seperat divisions?

I mean… a team which is actually playing in Div 4-5 would be totally disappointed, if they have to play against Div 1-2 teams. Even if there aren’t many teams from lower divisions, the skill gap between some teams is huge.

At least we would need more then eight teams signing up to reach the top 4 game title.

kaidus

WiK?

I thought the championship WAS a division in a sense. You play in the open league if you are new/fun team, you play championship if you are experienced players (div2-3 and some 4), and if TF2 is popular enough what is essentially div1 in etf2l becomes the premiership. As a div4 player I’d say I would absolutely love an opportunity to play division 1-2 teams in a serious manner week in week out. If this isn’t you then the championship isn’t really for you, at least from what I know.

GreenMan

vR

veAre is actually playing in Division 2 and we’re thinking about signing up. Some members just wanted to know if there’s gonna be only “one” division in the Championship ;)

Nice to hear that you’re looking forward to play against stronger teams.

atreides

Things get worse if there’s too much money around.

Pls. explain why there’s an entry fee of 50 p. needed per team (av.) to push TF2’s popularity and which share of this fee bunch will be distributed. Like to now if there are companies around with smart business concepts.

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 3 4