Forum

NEW CP_FASTLANEPROFIX UPDATED

Created 21st January 2009 @ 11:39

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2 3 Next »

AnAkkk

It seems that there is a fastlane update coming with the next TF2 update which should fix some of those issues.

spence

¤_¤

cheers inexsistence – as for a new version coming with a new update, all that has happened is tarmo has told skdr some changes, and he has supposedly told valve who will look at the issue and possibly work on fastlane. nothing is set in stone regarding fastlane atm.

sajh

[j]\\\'
[j]'

stop moving stuff around, just change the times imho :)

Indeed, what sajh said.

Leave the map alone and change the times only, geez..

Funkeh

DStM

+1, this map looks the dogs bollocks

thanks for mirrors too :)

Vlijm

UbeR |

go ahead, fluffy

great effort

klu

-[MG]-
MG//

looks awesome, can’t wait to play it

Akill

Ill give this one a whirl sometime soon :) looks really interesting

Dave

Mafia
wMiC?

Thanks for all the positive comments.

In response to some people who say just alter respawn times – the problem we’ve found when both playing the map, and speaking to people, is that you can just stand in the doorway and spam the point, and walk onto it within 1-2 seconds. That’s not possible on any other map, except maybe Badlands, but the last point captures so fast that it doesn’t matter.

By moving the spawn doors back and adding some barrels, it’s impossible to stand in spawn and just spam the final point, which forces teams out to defend it, thereby making it easier for attackers to kill them without the defenders just retreating into spawn and coming out a second later.

Inex, that was the plan, but spnce just got excited :P Will also remove random bits.

Ijantis

Does no one else seem to think that the crazy spawn times at last point and the health and point being placed so close together were put there as a balance against each other?

spence

¤_¤

hey, after just playing a match on it i agree the spawntimes on last are out – i only estimated when i set the entity value, that can easily be changed and it will be. thanks for the input and a beta2 will be released shortly.

spence x

remO

Really nice work, can wait to test it.

Personally i think there needs to be a lot Health/Ammo packs which need to be distributed in better locations. Also theres loads of sticky-out bits of wall within the wooden buildings which make it harder to navigate around the map when there really is no need for them.

remO

Oops, double.

Crunchy

just had a quick run around and i think the changes are pretty good, the only problem i can find is the first spawn, the cabinet is in a horrible place for sollys and demos jumping out at the start of the map :P

antyjc

2ne1

It’s fine for the start. just jump right by the resup before timer runs out. I think it is an improvement, taking last is easier because of much less spam, people can’t just run back to spawn when low, and come back almost instantly come back. i like it :3

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2 3 Next »