i think 50% of the soldiers in tf2 forgot how to rollout

Waebi

‹Con›

And I forgot the heal order. Blasphemy.

Edd

T2P

Quoted from Waebi

And I forgot the heal order. Blasphemy.

a point adam made is that the majority of players currently playing have only ever played tf2 with the equalizer waebi just thought i’d help them :p

Waebi

‹Con›

well tbf I’ll have to relearn it too when I play vanilla, even though most of my medic playtime was vanilla+medlocks. isuck.com

Edd

T2P

if i can do it waebi im sure 90% of medics can :D

Koeitje

AUTOBOTS

I’m confused. People hating on vanilla, while when we played cinnamon people got mad when they got beaten by people using the cinnamon rule set to their advantage? Learn to make up your mind kids.

Last edited by Koeitje,

dauk

keep vanilal as it is. I’m happy to see sollies chargint at me wih showel.

lolage

TSPAG

Quoted from Koeitje

I’m confused. People hating on vanilla, while when we played cinnamon people got mad when they got beaten by people using the cinnamon rule set to their advantage? Learn to make up your mind kids.

‘kids’? :P

I’m pretty sure most people here who have complained about it are older than you..?

Skyride

DUCS

Replays are now enabled on all the pickup servers. \o/

Last edited by Skyride,

Coco

[d¿s]

Nice :D

Koeitje

AUTOBOTS

Quoted from lolage

[…]

‘kids’? :P

I’m pretty sure most people here who have complained about it are older than you..?

Doubt it.

rapax24

aS♦

invite? i asked yesterday to skyride but after i gave him my etf2l account he didn’t replied,maybe he was busy…
i tried to join the channel but i’ve been kicked.Please Let me know if i can retry later or if i just should not :) bye

Gladdy

Quoted from rapax24

invite? i asked yesterday to skyride but after i gave him my etf2l account he didn’t replied,maybe he was busy…
i tried to join the channel but i’ve been kicked.Please Let me know if i can retry later or if i just should not :) bye

Just contact another admin then I guess. You do need a Q auth to get in though.

Skyride

DUCS

Quoted from rapax24

fuck, rofl dude. Shit sorry I do that a lot. I like look at someone’s PM on IRC, then something comes up and I forget to reply. PM me again. :P

Last edited by Skyride,

Dummy

Quoted from Skyride

[…]

fuck, rofl dude. Shit sorry I do that a lot. I like look at someone’s PM on IRC, then something comes up and I forget to reply. PM me again. :P

COUGH

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 16 17 18 ... 24 Next »