Forum

Mousetek on the Search for a TF2 Team!

Created 3rd January 2011 @ 17:47

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2 3 ... 6 Next »

Indxyou

lol

if I would have known I would never agree of join that multi gaming agin,the manager can’t keep up a word,
make things up and when he says we are in the multi,he lies and dissappear and seriously making endless excuses
would defently stay away from that poor management multi and try to get a decent one.

forgot to mention,when you said you cant support us you
said that you are not planning to get another tf2 team,what happned?

Last edited by Nivzeh,

matnuN

Quoted from Nivzeh

if I would have known I would never agree of join that multi gaming agin,the manager can’t keep up a word,
make things up and when he says we are in the multi,he lies and dissappear and seriously making endless excuses
would defently stay away from that poor management multi and try to get a decent one.

+1

frantx

Quoted from Retsh0ck

[…]
fucking lol.
first of all, we played under mousetek when they had a different manager afaik ( that guy left with his cod4 team to another mgo :D gg ).
who exactly did you ( frantx ) added to steam and rejected you?
it makes perfect sense that we’ll be under an MGO name and avatar just cause we want to.
and afaik old old Imperial ( nubonamission, renegade etc ) played for mousetek before / after imperial. so yeah :)

lol man ive always been the manager I’m in the cod4 team that left because we went to imperial so I can use the funds in mousetek for other teams:)

Last edited by frantx,

frantx

Quoted from Nivzeh

Sorry my friend, I was talking to you about joining us and then I did some research and you said you couldn’t attend lans outside of Israel so i turned you down. I didn’t disappear, you removed me off steam and I didnt come on steam for 2 weeks because I had some things to sort out, outside of my gaming life. So please get your facts right before you go around (on a public forum) saying that we are a bad organisation. I’m not one to have to prove myself, but because the Tf2 scene don’t really know mousetek, I will… Ask any of our teams currently in mousetek and I can guarantee they are enjoying their stay in mousetek. Good day sir.

Inuy

#sadboys

Why did you guys mainly leave from mousetek to imperial? the support wasnt enough for lans?

frantx

Quoted from Inuy

Why did you guys mainly leave from mousetek to imperial? the support wasnt enough for lans?

No like i said above, we don’t want to support cod4 (with lan support) so I left my cod4 team to IMPERIAL, so i can use funds in mousetek to support other games such as Tf2.

Quoted from frantx

[…]

Sorry my friend, I was talking to you about joining us and then I did some research and you said you couldn’t attend lans outside of Israel so i turned you down. I didn’t disappear, you removed me off steam and I didnt come on steam for 2 weeks because I had some things to sort out, outside of my gaming life. So please get your facts right before you go around (on a public forum) saying that we are a bad organisation. I’m not one to have to prove myself, but because the Tf2 scene don’t really know mousetek, I will… Ask any of our teams currently in mousetek and I can guarantee they are enjoying their stay in mousetek. Good day sir.

1)you ARE a bad org.
2)you did accept us and even asked for interview and told us to change our team name to mousetek
3)you said that teams like fb and rawr want you to join them that made me question you but whateavs,if you want to join this poor org so be it,
i highly recommend not to
and yes,i deleted you cause your a massive asshole and after you told us
we are in and promised us a server etc. and then took it back and said you
are not supporting tf2 teams,so yea if i talked to all of my teammates,
you didn’t re-add any of us so please stop telling so many lies,im not
gonna comment here anymore i wish you will find a team that will fit you.

This smells fishy on both sides.

Why continue with the tag and avatar if you ended up raging and deleting your manager from your friendlist?

frantx

Quoted from Nivzeh

[…]

1)you ARE a bad org.
2)you did accept us and even asked for interview and told us to change our team name to mousetek
3)you said that teams like fb and rawr want you to join them that made me question you but whateavs,if you want to join this poor org so be it,
i highly recommend not to
and yes,i deleted you cause your a massive asshole and after you told us
we are in and promised us a server etc. and then took it back and said you
are not supporting tf2 teams,so yea if i talked to all of my teammates,
you didn’t re-add any of us so please stop telling so many lies,im not
gonna comment here anymore i wish you will find a team that will fit you.

If you think we are a bad organisation then its your opinion and I’m sorry to hear it. But it seems your a little jealous that we didn’t choose you and your a bit sour. I don’t see any prove of us being a bad organisation and we don’t purposely try to come across as a bad organisation, but I can assure you we are not.

freshmeatt

‹Con›

Quoted from JOHNNYJACKAL

Why continue with the tag and avatar if you ended up raging and deleting your manager from your friendlist?

This first of all.

Let it live and let that bad fame stick with you, your loss.

Edd

T2P

GL searching mousetek

randa

lawl ridiculous.

Wiiking

Whatever missunderstanding u guys had this guy seems decent! Gl

Arie

(serveme.tf)
FB
[FB]

Gl with the search!