kaidus

WiK?

This is why you save logs.

Retsh0ck

32erz
2strong

Quoted from frantx

[…]

If you think we are a bad organisation then its your opinion and I’m sorry to hear it. But it seems your a little jealous that we didn’t choose you and your a bit sour. I don’t see any prove of us being a bad organisation and we don’t purposely try to come across as a bad organisation, but I can assure you we are not.

There’s not a single reason for us to just tag up and “join” your team just cause we want to, without talking to the manager. If we’d do that, I could promise you we’d choose a “better” mgo than mousetek ( NOTE: not saying you guys are bad or anything like it ).
But, saying you added us to steam and we rejected you is just bs, and I’d love to hear who did you add to steam.
Moreover, saying you never had any tf2 team is also a lie ( and I think this whole community can agree with me on that ), and even if we werent in the MGO, nubonamission’s team back in the days played under your mgo name ( Imperial back than ).
So, at the very least don’t lie.

All in all, I don’t think this is the place to ‘fight’ about these stuff, and as a serious MGO that claims to be professional I wouldn’t be airing dirty laundry on ‘public forums’ like you say, instead of just remaining ‘confidential’ :)

evokje

WiK?

gl

crzfst

Did someone mention dirty laundry? cuz i haven’t changed mine for ages.

Tocsix

IsF

tbh i would stay away from this org

Spike Himself

TC

Quoted from Tocsix

tbh i would stay away from this org

Seems a bit unfair. Obviously something has gone terribly wrong here, but that doesn’t necessarily have to mean that mousetek is incapable of delivering what they promise.

FADe

I don’t know if its because hes a new manager so has no idea about previous goings on or he’s not being completely open but there’s quite a few discrepencies here, mousetek have never had a css team anywhere near decent, infact I knew a few members from their old team and have them on steam. Won’t go into detail here but the they didn’t have alot of nice things to say about the organisation. They had an unreversable reputation so the org liquidised with various members and staff jumping ship to the imperial.
Mousetek and imperial are two completely different orgs.

I was in two minds to post as I don’t want to bash the org unnecessarily but I just wanted to make it clear unless the Israeli guys have been raping children they have a tonne more credibility and I wouldn’t be so fast to dismiss their side of events.

Best of luck with the team search anyway frantx, much respect for behaving how you have done thus far. I don’t think at your age I would of been quite so mature! I hope you can make the org into something decent.

crzfst

Quoted from FADe

unless the Israeli guys have been raping children..

I heard they raped blorg.

blorg

Quoted from crzfst

[…]
I heard they raped blorg.

it’s not rape if i say yes :(

frantx

Everyone is saying about my COD team moving to IMPERIAL, the thing is I play in that COD team and we left Mousetek to go to IMPERIAL So i don’t have to fund us anymore and we can venture into new scenes (such as the Tf2 scene) if I didn’t make that transaction I wouldn’t have been able to recruit a Tf2 team, which would result in the thread not even excisting. To sum it up we left so I can fund other teams.

Tapley ❤

TEZC
TEZC

About us
• About us

mousetek-esports was originally founded in 2006 by Oli ‘oLi’ Adams and competed in top scenes such as Counter Strike:Source, Team Fortress 2 and more. Then then folded and oLi moved onto imperial-esports. Nearly after a year of inactivity mousetek was reformed by Perry ‘Frantx’ Smith and now compete in scenes such as CoD4, CS:S, Team Fortress 2 and more. We strive to be the best organisation, and be known globally. One day our goal is to reach the top in every division, meet great friends along the way, and simply enjoy our gaming career.

So the 16 year old “CEO” of this MGO doesn’t even know whats on his about us page?
Yep this offer does indeed sound fishy, anyone looking at this should deffinately go with caution, if you’re legit GL.

Last edited by Tapley ❤,

Slick

Epsilon

like why does a Mousetek player slate Mousetek org? Wtf is going on?

And this guy seems genuinely nice…. dunno the rest though but gl to Mousetek

*edit* A real checkup before joining….

Last edited by Slick,

frantx

Quoted from Tapley ❤

[…]

So the 16 year old “CEO” of this MGO doesn’t even know whats on his about us page?
Yep this offer does indeed sound fishy, anyone looking at this should deffinately go with caution, if you’re legit GL.

Sorry what? I wrote that so how wouldn’t I know what I’m talking about? I really didn’t expected to get flamed on this forum, all I’m trying to do is find a suitable Tf2 team for Mousetek, nobody except me truly knows whats going on in mousetek so please, do research before everyone starts flaming me.

Tapley ❤

TEZC
TEZC

Quoted from frantx

[…]

Sorry what? I wrote that so how wouldn’t I know what I’m talking about? I really didn’t expected to get flamed on this forum, all I’m trying to do is find a suitable Tf2 team for Mousetek, nobody except me truly knows whats going on in mousetek so please, do research before everyone starts flaming me.

18:02 – Frantx :>: No we don’t
18:02 – Frantx :>: We have never had a Tf2 team

Im not flaming you im obviously confused like everyone else that you say mousetek have had tf2 teams in the past, but then you say you never had one?

Then the “old” team obviously have some issues with you.

I suggest explaining yourself clearly if you want people to understand and take your ORG seriously.

Last edited by Tapley ❤,

frantx

Quoted from Tapley ❤

[…]

18:02 – Frantx :>: No we don’t
18:02 – Frantx :>: We have never had a Tf2 team

We haven’t had a tf2 team, we never have. If you look on the about us it states ‘was reformed by Perry ‘Frantx’ Smith and NOW compete in scenes such as CoD4, CS:S, Team Fortress 2 and more.

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2 3 4 ... 6 Next »