Forum

Tonight: Ubercharge Tournament Final!

Created 12th May 2010 @ 20:21

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 5 6 7 ... 14 Next »

bpf

rockit

one week left to sign-up

we gote more than 150 team registered but only 58 signed-up yet
get your team together and then just http://tf2.cups.gamesports.net/en/cup/1/signupSIGN-UP[/url]!!!

Hildreth

Bully
Pander

Too much effort, can’t you just do it for us…

And whilst you’re there, my car needs a wash.

k, thx.

antyjc

2ne1

Are you mentally retarded, Hildreth?

On Topic. Sign up for this, some really good prizes for an online tournament, can only be a good sign.

Last edited by antyjc,

Warmaster

-[MG]-
HL

Why are there so many people whining about how annoying it is to signup?

Register, add your steamid, join your team. It does take the whole 2 minutes!

kaidus

WiK?

Quoted from dunc

[…]
wut? why?

Because of the shit tonne of casual players who would otherwise sign up. People who aren’t invested in the community or capable of winning prizes aren’t going to bat an eye lid if they can’t conveniently sign up. It’s very well and good saying to someone like me “Just go to the extra effort for sake of communities!!” because I’m the kind of person that could be appealed to on such a level, but for the teams I spoke of above the difference between their participation and them saying lol who cares is a broken sign up system.

Cheez

Not really sure how it’s a broken signup system, took me about 30 seconds. Care to elaborate?

randa

Quoted from Cheez

Not really sure how it’s a broken signup system, took me about 30 seconds. Care to elaborate?

Edd

T2P

i had my team signed up 1 hour after it opened its not hard….

Mark

Phase

Just make an account, add your steam ID and apply for a team.

Sounds like the same process this very site uses?

kuma

I just signed up but got an invalid activation link in the mail. I tried twice with 2 different email accounts, same error. Anyone else have the same problem?

Last edited by kuma,

howdeh

Perilous
WUL

Quoted from kuma

I just signed up but got an invalid activation link in the mail. I tried twice with 2 different email accounts, same error. Anyone else have the same problem?

This happened to me, reload the frontpage, then log in. Fuck the activation, its lying to you!

Mark

Phase

Quoted from kuma

It took me a couple of minutes for my account to actually activate. As soon as I got the e-mail confirming it was activated, it worked.

caned

MEAT
LEGO

bawwww no gunboats allowed here either D:

oh well should be fun anyways

kuma

nice it worked thanks!

torden

broder
syster

Quoted from bpf

one week left to sign-up

we gote more than 150 team registered but only 58 signed-up yet
get your team together and then just http://tf2.cups.gamesports.net/en/cup/1/signupSIGN-UP[/url]!!!

Hm? Isn’t that list teams signed up? How do you see if what teams are actually signed up?

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 5 6 7 ... 14 Next »