Forum

Sniper Secondaries and Melees Guide

Created 12th November 2018 @ 17:04

Add A Reply Pages: 1

Faizer

Now,I’ll be honest….I don’t play Sniper a lot. But you guys wanted this sooooo
Note : I’m not covering the primaries because they all suit an Aggressive Support play style, and the only different things are their gimmicks,which are all pretty good
Ok,time to annoy all Sniper Mains

Stock – A good last resort weapon,or just if you can’t use Snipers (like me,thats why I use the Huntsman), but Its fairly weak

Cleaner’s Carbine – A great MVM Weapon , but it’s very hard to charge the CRIKEY meter in normal play (unless you like using it as a weaker sniper)

Jarate – A great utility for both Sniper who wanna help the team and themselves

Cozy Camper – The Complete Opposite of the jarate, its best used to assist yourself

Darwin’s Danger Shield – Another utility that helps only u and no one else (needles to say I dont really like it)

Razorback – Yet another utility that helps mainly you, but it’s great for finding spies, even if they shoot you, they still reveal themselves

Overall all of the Secondaries are just utilities, so it’s not needed to rank em from most offensive to most defensive
Now for melees

Stock – Just a last resort, doesn’t have a lot of use outside of that

Tribalman’s Shiv – Perfect for dealing with spies and finishing off someone, tho it’s still more of a last resort

Bushwacka – The ultimate Jarate combo, you can one hit most classes in jarate with it. Just don’t go rushing at em the second u trough that Jarate

Shahanshah – The ULTIMATE last resort weapon on this guide, it is MADE to be a last resort

Overall all of these are all very defensive weapons, so no need to rank em either
And that’s it….now I don’t like to do these things, but I wanna promote something me and my friend Spaicrab (the guy who helped with the Spy knife guide). Him and me recently started a team and I would like you to help out. Not by joining directly, but as in….I need a guide on how to run a team….and we do need players atm, so ignore this part if you want
Im sorry to all of you who asked for this, you are all probably disappointed, Im sorry but I hope it helps some of you

jeven99

:)

kermit

G
sniper

epic

samii

myx
ONCE

Ur a champ

narkkari

traphouse
VR

a guide to soldier primaries(rocket launchers) would be very much appreciated, as i have a lot of trouble deciding what rocket launcher to use for the job most of the time, and im sure fellow soldier mains would back me up on that

botman

i am a sniper main and i confess i miss infowars i am missing out on so much valueable information all that bbc is fake news u know and thx br0

aychi

Shroud
wL.

You’re the hero this league needs

Blanc

GANJA

Quoted from narkkari

a guide to soldier primaries(rocket launchers) would be very much appreciated, as i have a lot of trouble deciding what rocket launcher to use for the job most of the time, and im sure fellow soldier mains would back me up on that

Yeah i can pretty much back u up on that.

sasami

ERCAPITANO
VR

Quoted from narkkari

Yeah you don’t know how many scrims we lost in s13 because narkkari couldn’t decide what rocket launcher to use 8(

Add A Reply Pages: 1