Forum

Overcome crouch jumping as sniper?

Created 26th July 2014 @ 02:17

Add A Reply Pages: 1 2 Next »

Bubl

Its so annoying its almost impossible to hit who is crouch jumping.Do i need to aim somewhere else? Change the settings? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I0nov19PJRY

Tuto

8-)

I usually just fully charge a bodyshot…

AnimaL

you cant crouch more than twice in mid air

the video is outdated

Pistolvania

Practice.

It might depend a bit on your interp settings and connections, but I honestly don’t know the “science” behind it. For me it works excellently to just shoot them in the chest and it counts as a headshot.

Bloodyyy

(Weeaboo Nerd)
(XD ͜ʖXD)

But.. you do it yourself. Why do you complain about it?

hr

Quoted from Bloodyyy

But.. you do it yourself. Why do you complain about it?

A really dumb argument, this shit should not be in the game, if it is effective though of course people will use it and he didn’t complain about people doing it he asked how to overcome it.

phromelo

8-)

reload map before playing to reduce crouch jump lags, its much easier to hit crouch jumping guy on a fresh map

Starkie

ulti?
sniper

i dont expect them to fix it
the way they ‘fixed’ it before just says it all doesnt it?

Bloodyyy

(Weeaboo Nerd)
(XD ͜ʖXD)

Quoted from hr

[…]
A really dumb argument, this shit should not be in the game, if it is effective though of course people will use it and he didn’t complain about people doing it he asked how to overcome it.

Yo just chill. I just don’t like these jumpcrouch jitter shitlords. But he does the same, so there is no need to cry about it. He already made a thread about this couple of months ago. It should be banned yeah, volvo wouldn’t fix anyway. Just aim higher = profit

Non crouchjumper here Kappa//

smziii

(Legendary Ratehacks)
SVIFT

Snipermains Kreygasm

Popcorp

just no scope bodyshot him, he will either continue to shoot you til you kill him or just retreats

T0m

(ETF2L Donator)

just get good

Tseini

Damn!
0FO

Quoted from Popcorp

just no scope bodyshot him, he will either continue to shoot you til you kill him or just retreats

Or he gets buffs and heals from medic since most snipers uses razorback and stays close combo and then eventually hits you no-scoping.

I do crouchjump because its effective and its in the game. I also practiced to hit crouchjump because others use is it aswell.

no settings will make it easier or harder.

Or ask higps,he knows everything about this subject ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

rech

Shoot’m in the chin, usually works for me.

quintosh

wL.

has nothing to do with practice unless your enemy sniper taps crouch in the same pattern everytime
or maybe the model twitching is only too much for just me

Add A Reply Pages: 1 2 Next »