LOL

droso

o/

bitch please

Koala

He’s simply trying to help, faggots.

Jelly

(°)>

Someone plis help me, I don’t know how to click heads, add me so I can get better at this game. I’ll pay with sikk kush m9 4real noscammerino

Tekno

I’d like to get into competitive so I believe a little help would he nice. Especially from a professional like you. I’m a good sniper in pubs or sniper servers and headshot 98% of the time. Get at least 5 kills before dying in most scenarios, but now that I’m in competitive I need to never miss. Watching some of your gameplay I see your able to hit almost any shot no problem, so a few tips and tricks for advanced competitive sniping would be greatly appreciated.

Last edited by Tekno,

juan

adios

mentoring for sniper? you must be really fucking bored, here’s how it goes:

can u hit headshots? yes? good sniper

no? bad sniper

no fucking gamesense involved in that

Maxi

BRIT

prem paint skills.
also told me to go higher div so that’s something

PuzZle

Boys
GG

Quoted from juan

mentoring for sniper? you must be really fucking bored, here’s how it goes:

can u hit headshots? yes? good sniper

no? bad sniper

no fucking gamesense involved in that

Trust me, you’ll see the difference in a sniper with good gamesense and one without.

Phnx

Quoted from PuzZle

[…]

Trust me, you’ll see the difference in a sniper with good gamesense and one without.

yes, you will see the difference between a div 6 sniper and a prem sniper if they have the same aim.
but it will be gone after max of 2 weeks of the div 6 one moving to prem.
sniper gamesense is just having good position to pick the enemy sniper and than roaming around from the flank to the combo and from the combo to the flank picking as much as possible.
nothing more to it.

Popcorp

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=316678455

x)

firej

actually sniper has a lot to do with gamesense, at least in HL.
if you can hide yourself then in hl most of the time you dont rly need aim, just wait for enemy players to walk into your xhair and then click.
i manage to play gold without good aim so im the proof :7

ozzi

Play cp_orange

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2