Forum

How to read the scoreboard + gamesense

Created 21st February 2014 @ 21:29

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2 3

byte

Quoted from Popcorp

[…]

Maybe put it somewhere on the bottom? because you know, Killfeed?

Edit Scene (in obs) –> Grab mouse + hold down mouse1 + move down –> Job done, isn’t part of the features but yes thank u for the observatory feedback.

Cheers

Byte

Qube

mib*

You’re doing good Byte, good job. Also the % of gameplay adv looks also nice!

Setlet

Disable ur steam sounds when doing this stuff :(

Also, when pausing you can Drive in demo, right? I think it could be useful.

But great job content-wise!

byte

Quoted from Setlet

Disable ur steam sounds when doing this stuff :(

Also, when pausing you can Drive in demo, right? I think it could be useful.

But great job content-wise!

Drive in? You’ll have to aid/teach/link me on how to do this Sir, and yes fair point about the steam sounds tbfair though I did this via stream, which I never turn down steam noise :P only if I use bandicam D:

But yeah if you can explain more about this drive thing? what does it enable?

Cheers

Byte

Popcorp

Quoted from byte

[…]

Drive in? You’ll have to aid/teach/link me on how to do this Sir, and yes fair point about the steam sounds tbfair though I did this via stream, which I never turn down steam noise :P only if I use bandicam D:

But yeah if you can explain more about this drive thing? what does it enable?

Cheers

Byte

In demo UI, there are 3 buttons below: Drive, Edit, Smooth

When you Pause a demo, you can Press Drive, when you pressed it, click on your screen (and hold it) and then press WASD keys to move around, so it will work as STV demo, BUT some places won’t render sometimes and when you use drive function, your viewmodels move too (as if you were running), probably can hide it with r_drawviewmodel 0

EDIT: You can’t use Drive function while Demo is playing, Demo MUST be paused, or else everyone is going to stand still

Last edited by Popcorp,

Dange

Quoted from Popcorp

[…]

EDIT: You can’t use Drive function while Demo is playing, Demo MUST be paused, or else everyone is going to stand still

Actually, you can use the Drive function while demo is playing. You just click, the “drive” button and then close the demoui window, press and hold mouse1 and move around with wasd. You can upause the demo before closing the demoui window or use demo_togglepause command binded to a key to pause and unpause the demo while moving around in the map.

Only downside is that when you use the Drive function, it removes your ragdoll from the demo so you can’t see yourself in the demo while spectating everyone else from bird’s-eye view. And of course the occasional rendering problem you already mentioned. But everyone is still moving like you were watching the demo normally.

Last edited by Dange,

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2 3