Forum

How to play better as soldier

Created 28th August 2012 @ 16:59

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2 3 Next »

Admirable

(Toucan Ambassador)

Darn didn’t watch Zebbos demos and NA beat EU… nuff said!

ouch

http://www.itdunya.com/attachments/141028d1251385416-latest_flexible_keboard_silicon_keyobard_soft_keyboard_keyobard.jpg

Battery

x22

Wiper

idd.

Play with 0.8cm/360 for best chance of hitting flick airshots and improve reaction time.

Last edited by Wiper,

Krame

Aero

Quoted from Wiper

Play with 0.8cm/360 for best chance of hitting flick airshots and improve reaction time.

i use 50cm/360 and i hit more flick airshots and have faster reaction time than you ????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

Forsak3n

S

Ask ipz, he is a masta

Andee

GoT<3
HoT<3

I watched Zebbosai’s demos and it totally destroyed my soldier skills.

boomeh

Tplay

if you reload rockets in between shots you can constantly have alot of ammo

Last edited by boomeh,

atomic-

Quoted from boomeh

if you reload rockets in between shots you can constantly have alot of ammo

<3

IPZIE

SUAVE

Quoted from Forsak3n

Ask ipz, he is a masta

:>

Tornf4lk

cc//

Quoted from Krame

[…]

i use 50cm/360 and i hit more flick airshots and have faster reaction time than you ????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

yeah lol sensitivity =/= reaction time. if you get used to a sense it honestly doesn’t matter. just have enough space/long enough arms to be able to do a proper 180 degree turn and it doesn’t matter

Krame

Aero

Quoted from Tornf4lk

[…]
yeah lol sensitivity =/= reaction time. if you get used to a sense it honestly doesn’t matter. just have enough space/long enough arms to be able to do a proper 180 degree turn and it doesn’t matter

yeah ik i’m just annoying Wiper, my aim looks like 3cm/360 despite the sens i use :P.

Wiper

idd.

Quoted from Krame

[…]

yea but u only haf to use ur wrist or fingr instd of ur whol arm

Shotgun

When you die, always blame your medic.

alfa

http://youtu.be/jiolGBsKPWg

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2 3 Next »