Forum

I know there are a lot of these threads...

Created 8th September 2011 @ 18:30

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2

flushy

P.O.P

in all seriousness Poop AKA Odette has said hed mentor a few ppl, but i think he’s mentoring some atm so add him quick and ask before its too late!

rtan

-9w-

Quoted from flushy

in all seriousness Poop AKA Odette has said hed mentor a few ppl, but i think he’s mentoring some atm so add him quick and ask before its too late!

+1

Unfortunately he’s banned on the forums but hes told me to tell anyone who wants a soldier mentor should add and ask him.

Gubbins

Op4

Quoted from rtan

[…]

+1

Unfortunately he’s banned on the forums but hes told me to tell anyone who wants a soldier mentor should add and ask him.

why would such a lovely bloke be banned from these forums? Serious note: Very good soldier, very smart and if he’s willing to mentor, i thoroughly recommend.

Kortz

.:ne:.

Quoted from Bonkers

i like how this has gone from. looking for soldier mentor too omg you leave teams so often so i have to attack you without know the main reason why i left each individual teams. if you have a problem talk with me about it on steam. and stop littering up the etf2l with your fecking bullshit

Clam the duck down brah.
I’m not attacking you I’m just saying you should put more effort into finding teams and stuff instead of joining and then leaving a couple of days later. Besides finding a stable team to play for would help you more anyway imo. Look at your own demos first to see when you did something stupid or STVs if you’re trying to see if you should’ve jumped their medic instead or whatever. In the lower divs most mistakes are blatantly obvious anyway so you should have no problem finding some.

Mark

Phase

Quoted from Gubbins

[…]

why would such a lovely bloke be banned from these forums? Serious note: Very good soldier, very smart and if he’s willing to mentor, i thoroughly recommend.

Try harder

rezOnanceUK

Üb

Quoted from octochris

http://hyperboleandahalf.blogspot.com/2010/04/alot-is-better-than-you-at-everything.html

I cant thank you enough for posting that website

dodgydogman

Panda

Quoted from octochris

GOD DAMN EDITED TITLE

Seems like you care more about looking like a grammar nazi than actually helping someone with their spelling ;D

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2