Forum

A request to a premier/div1 (more of a pocket) soldier.

Created 22nd August 2011 @ 14:42

Add A Reply Pages: 1

freakz

[8U]

Hello dear members of ETF2L,
i have somewhat of a request to a Premier/Div1 more of a pocket soldier. Well basically my team is going div4 next season and im supposed to main call for them. I have some ideas of where to send the other soldier and scouts and so on but as it is my first real season as a main caller i would like to get some help like how to counter some things during a game and so on.Basically im asking for something as ViQun did, I’ve watched his games yeah and gotten some ideas but i cant see the soldier’s positioning and so on from there. So if one awesome guy would like to help me out in doing the same as ViQun or letting me spectate and come to mumble for their games. The games i’ve played sofar i’ve felt that i have problems with positioning and sending my team to various routes. I’ve put alot of effort in my aim in playing MGE and DM and mixing, but as im starting my first year in a Uni i dont have so much time anymore, so now i’d like to get better in teamplay also.

Sorry for my bad English at times ( writing this while i just woke up). If some1 is awesome enough to help a crazy Estonian out then add me to steam.

Cheers !

Stimpy

could u not download some POV/STV demos and pickup there positioning form that?

Daleth

ti.
[PG]

Quoted from Stimpy

could u not download some POV/STV demos and pickup there positioning form that?

He also wants the Mumble comms.

freakz

[8U]

I’ve watched demos already , but it would be better for me to understand the comms also depending on the position and i dont want it, it just would be really helpful if some1 could help me out. ;)

freakz

[8U]

bump

hz

mygamingedge.com

qkls

qkls

Viqun thingy of pov+comms from some top soldier would be great. No need for huge amount of videos but some matches would be great.

Link!

.:ne:.

Quoted from hz

mygamingedge.com

cant believe you still have to pay for that

Pricee

has $w@G

Quoted from qkls

Viqun thingy of pov+comms from some top soldier would be great. No need for huge amount of videos but some matches would be great.

and medic :3

Stimpy

Quoted from Link!

[…]

cant believe you still have to pay for that

^^ indeed is kinda lame.

strut

-=Crazy=-

thyeres a guy who uploaded a div 4 solly mumble comms youtube etc etc u can complete the sentence. it’s on forums somewhere. not as high as u want ofc but something

Ghostface

spire

I don’t think he’s maincalling in those videos.

herpderp

DAKKA

You could ask a few prem players if you could sit on their mumble while they play pcw’s? I’m sure if you ask nicely it shouldn’t be a big deal :P

Sideshow

(ETF2L Donator)
ft.
WiK?

Quoted from Ghostface

I don’t think he’s maincalling in those videos.

And he hasn’t done a new one in ages, silly coco…

freakz

[8U]

Nvm , got a few responses to this topic and i should be all set now. Sorry for bothering with this topic , it’s all sorted now. Cheers !

Add A Reply Pages: 1