Forum

Can't Connect To Servers

Created 29th April 2010 @ 18:34

Add A Reply Pages: 1

Old_Grandma

OGizzle

When I try to connect to a server I get stuck in “analyzing gameinfo” or something like that (have the game in swedish) which is like 3 or 4 white bars loaded.

I’m not using P-rec, I am however using M0res fps config (not high fps) since it helps alot with fps drops.

Here’s what the console says:

Network: IP 82.209.158.236, mode MP, dedicated No, ports 27015 SV / 27005 CL
Can’t use cheat cvar fog_start in multiplayer, unless the server has sv_cheats set to 1.
Can’t use cheat cvar fog_end in multiplayer, unless the server has sv_cheats set to 1.
Can’t use cheat cvar fog_color in multiplayer, unless the server has sv_cheats set to 1.
Can’t use cheat cvar fog_colorskybox in multiplayer, unless the server has sv_cheats set to 1.
Can’t use cheat cvar fog_color in multiplayer, unless the server has sv_cheats set to 1.
Can’t use cheat cvar fog_colorskybox in multiplayer, unless the server has sv_cheats set to 1.
Can’t use cheat cvar fog_startskybox in multiplayer, unless the server has sv_cheats set to 1.
Can’t use cheat cvar fog_endskybox in multiplayer, unless the server has sv_cheats set to 1.
Can’t use cheat cvar r_farz in multiplayer, unless the server has sv_cheats set to 1.
Can’t use cheat cvar r_farz in multiplayer, unless the server has sv_cheats set to 1.
Connecting to 217.146.67.19:27015…
Connected to 217.146.67.19:27015
] retry
Commencing connection retry to 217.146.67.19:27015
Connecting to 217.146.67.19:27015…
Connected to 217.146.67.19:27015

Says I’m “connected” but It never gets passed the loading screen for the server…

Any suggestions would be appreciated.

Nigh

¿
TF2.ro

server oudated

Greg

More than likely the server has not been updated. I know quite a few servers that have died and currently need fixing due to today’s update.

Old_Grandma

OGizzle

alright, thanks alot guys.

Add A Reply Pages: 1