Forum

DX8 help

Created 21st April 2010 @ 12:25

Add A Reply Pages: 1

HULK

fgt

What is the command in dx8 my model look like http://picasaweb.google.com/valiobrasil/Tf2#5462547690968562082

XHunter

TIDS
\V/ »

Do you want that your model looks like the picture or do you want to fix it? Your sentence is lacking clarity.

n00ne

If it’s possible to get the color effect of kritz , buff banner on dx8 then yes , what is the command for it?

Last edited by n00ne,

octochris

(0v0)

Quoted from n00ne

If it’s possible to get the color effect of kritz , buff banner on dx8 then yes , what is the command for it?

mat_specular “1” turns on shiny uber and kritz effects if that’s what you mean.

ilike2spin

RLM

I have shiny uber but no kritz colour, just the electricity animation. I’d like to have the kritz effect without having to change anything els so i keep the same fps all the other times.

HELP ME CHRIS

n00ne

Well ye , i’ve got the uber effect and part of the kritz effect (the electricity). What I ment was , can i get the bluish/redish color when kritz are deployed and the greenish when buff banner without using dx9?

ilike2spin

RLM

Quoted from n00ne

Well ye , i’ve got the uber effect and part of the kritz effect (the electricity). What I ment was , can i get the bluish/redish color when kritz are deployed and the greenish when buff banner without using dx9?

Exactly what I was trying to say. Any help?

HULK

fgt

Quoted from n00ne

Exactly! if anyone knows how to fix help

n00ne

anyone? cmon

Add A Reply Pages: 1