Forum

How are teams decided for season 7?

Created 14th January 2010 @ 14:15

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2

ups

Yeah, no kidding :)

oh come on now he’s gotta be doing it on purpose.. bet he had been done 6 hrs ago and now he’s just waiting to see how long are we willing to stay up

that crafty bastard..

Last edited by forcenet,

Maybe someone is proof-reading it for once. xD

d2m

vertex »
derptex9

Haha, hi :D

oh come on now he’s gotta be doing it on purpose.. bet he had been done 6 hrs ago and now he’s just waiting to see how long are we willing to stay up

that crafty bastard..

I would’ve been done mid-afternoon but I spent 3 hours replying to unnecessary comments in forum threads :(

It’s not going to be a long post, just an informative one x

Last edited by d2m,

d2m

vertex »
derptex9

OK, it was kinda long – sorry :D http://etf2l.org/2010/01/15/season-7-sign-up-divisional-placements-and-playoff-information/

Any problems, grab an admin in IRC – #etf2l

Chaos

BAT

expect your inbox to be FLOODED

thunder

NTeam

n1 D2M, one can go crazy on so many letters. (:

thunder

NTeam

Hmm, but to the screen, only to spread sreens with players registered at this time in the team? We have a lot of screenshots from pcw’s with merc’s or who left us players …

d2m

vertex »
derptex9

Obviously screenshots with mercs are going to be less valuable than your actual teammates :)

GibbZ

WOOOOO!

We drew to TCM yesterday with Fisshu.

Extremer

We drew to TCM yesterday with Fisshu.

that’s like playing with 5,5

thunder

NTeam

330 \ 407
It is worth thinking about additional slots and divisions.
I was in a panic, I hope that we determine without waillist.
D:

Last edited by thunder,

SnowiE

-9w-
-9m-

Going off the average 20% drop rate we’ve had for all seasons, a 330 team season requires 396 teams. Slightly over 400 teams isn’t high enough to warrant extra divisions yet.

Plus, adding divisions to anything other than division 2 would create problems with how many promotion/relegation spots they would have, where as adding an extra second division would basically require use to completely re-organise the entire table from the bottom up to division 2 to take into account moving around the people to fit in a new division 2.

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2