Forum

Randomly disconnected from internet after "freeze"

Created 21st November 2014 @ 09:00

Add A Reply Pages: 1

not sure how to describe the problem but it occured today and it’s fucking annoying

it happens every time i play a game of SMITE and before getting disconnected from the internet, it kinda sounds like the sound ingame is gonna crash, like slowly stuttering and my fps drops like fuck.

tried to check google for a solution but haven’t found anything related to my problem

also had this odd delay in TF2 recently, only on soldier’s rockets. like you fire a rocket and you can walk past it before you will see it launch. this happens after playing on a server for a few minutes

cheers,

byte?

Kengur

net_graph 3
check your packet drop rate. restart or reset your router. stop using wifi.

Last edited by Kengur,

yeah.. getting kinda tired of this wireless connection

ash

(Legend)
:D

Does it happen if you turn down the graphics on smite to the minimum? I had something similar where my sound would stutter, then my Internet connection die and my pc bluescreens.

i always play SMITE with low graphics so why would it be a problem now? maybe it has something to do with the recent patch? SMITE has had a lot of issues after the patch so i wouldn’t be surprised if that was the cause of the problem.

CHERRY

Quoted from TWEEKARN\

not sure how to describe the problem but it occured today and it’s fucking annoying

it happens every time i play a game of SMITE and before getting disconnected from the internet, it kinda sounds like the sound ingame is gonna crash, like slowly stuttering and my fps drops like fuck.

tried to check google for a solution but haven’t found anything related to my problem

also had this odd delay in TF2 recently, only on soldier’s rockets. like you fire a rocket and you can walk past it before you will see it launch. this happens after playing on a server for a few minutes

cheers,

byte?

Had this with overheating cpu, first stuttering sound, then internet connection disconnected then mouse not moving at all

Last edited by CHERRY,

Quoted from CHERRY

[…]
Had this with overheating cpu, first stuttering sound, then internet connection disconnected then mouse not moving at all

and how did you fix the problem?

nvm

CHERRY

Quoted from TWEEKARN\

[…]

and how did you fix the problem?

I had to buy the new cooling since replacing thermal paste didn’t help but that’s one thing you can try. It seems similar to your issue since it was only happening after some time.

Last edited by CHERRY,

Add A Reply Pages: 1