Forum

Recruitment section

Created 16th June 2013 @ 23:14

Add A Reply Pages: 1

SiTeHBu0mbb

DOWN

First of all, nice that there are some additional filters!

However as you probably know, a few things don’t work anymore:
-Filtering 6v6/9v9 doesn’t do anything
-Posts won’t get bumped anymore if someone reacts on them

Rest seems to be fine.

Hope it helps!

Sideshow

(ETF2L Donator)
ft.
WiK?

Seems to work for me…

SiTeHBu0mbb

DOWN

I’m using Chrome, does that help?:)

dave

TIDS
TSGHUH

thanks for the feedback.
reload the page to fix the filtering issue.
the sorting was a deliberate choice at the time i’ve implemented it
http://liferaycms.files.wordpress.com/2011/10/bug-feature.jpg

i might reconsider it. give me your pros and cons.

Starkie

ulti?
sniper

I like the new recruitment section, much easier to read

ash

(Legend)
:D

good stuff.

Perhaps, if sorted by division, you should make prem appear above div1 though, right now it seems to first go through div1-6, and then put prem. Numbers and letter I guess, but still.

kugs

Tried bumping my post http://etf2l.org/recruitment/158655 yesterday and it’s stopped showing up on the recruitment page. Best solution to just remake the post?

Last edited by kugs,

ash

(Legend)
:D

Quoted from kugs

Tried bumping my post http://etf2l.org/recruitment/158655 yesterday and it’s stopped showing up on the recruitment page. Best solution to just remake the post?

Recruitment posts expire automatically 30d after creation, at least this was the case with the old recruiment section. So, yes, a new post would be the way to go.

Monkeh

.:ne:.
.:ne:.

Not sure why nationality is the first column. Why not have:

name/div/classes/HL or 6’s/flag/the rest

When searching for players I always wanted to know name, class and div as the most important things.

dave

TIDS
TSGHUH

Quoted from SiTeHBu0mbb

Posts won’t get bumped anymore if someone reacts on them

Quoted from Monkeh

When searching for players I always wanted to know name, class and div as the most important things.

Quoted from ash

Perhaps, if sorted by division, you should make prem appear above div1 though

Quoted from Kemor

Am i the only one with 2 hours bug on rec posts?

these things have been changed. you might have to reload the page.

Last edited by dave,

laerin

-9w-

REALLY minor thing, but when you’re filtering by class, wouldn’t it be better to make it so adding in an additional class made it search for players/teams looking for either of those classes rather than only both?

For example, if I’m looking for a team as scout or medic, the filters should show me all teams searching for a scout or medic rather than only those searching for a scout AND medic.

Spike Himself

TC

Quoted from laerin

REALLY minor thing, but when you’re filtering by class, wouldn’t it be better to make it so adding in an additional class made it search for players/teams looking for either of those classes rather than only both?

For example, if I’m looking for a team as scout or medic, the filters should show me all teams searching for a scout or medic rather than only those searching for a scout AND medic.

Personally I’d argue both are useful. ie you could be looking for a multi-class backup spot :)
Perhaps it’s possible to have an and/or switch on the filters :>
(on the other hand, you could just look for 1 class and then afterwards for another)

Last edited by Spike Himself,

Add A Reply Pages: 1