Forum

120Hz flicker

Created 1st December 2012 @ 20:03

Add A Reply Pages: 1

freshmeatt

‹Con›

Hola amigos,

I’ve been using a Samsung 2233RZ for quite a while now, working smoothly at 120Hz without problems. Just a moment ago my system froze – without a reason, it just deadlocked, turned non-responsive – and about a minute after cold booting it back up, the screen started flickering every time the image was changed. Having checked the readings on GPU, I figured it’s either the monitor or PSU; I turned the refresh rate down to 60Hz and it’s back to normal.

Since it’s so sudden and I don’t really know what to check or how to fix it, I’ve got to ask you if anyone has been through this before and knows how to approach this issue. Thanks in advance.

dodgydogman

Panda

I would ask a more technically inclined forum if I had a serious issue with my hardware if I were you.

freshmeatt

‹Con›

Quoted from dodgydogman

I would ask a more technically inclined forum if I had a serious issue with my hardware if I were you.

I know there are people with some good tech knowledge around here, and I don’t trust Google telling me my problem is not common at all. That’s only the first try for me now, so no worries – thanks for the advice anyway.

JimTheMagicJumper

!

Have you tried a different monitor, or the montior on a different computer?

vani

Bully

I think youre suffering from the “supressed, idiot” syndrome

Add A Reply Pages: 1