Forum

Mac (laptop pref) users assemble

Created 8th June 2012 @ 11:39

Add A Reply Pages: 1

vlad_drac

xoxo

Anyone use macs a lot, have a lot of experience or knowledge about apple products?

I’m going to have to plunge into the world of macs to familiarise myself with the technology of my future career and current studies so i could really use the advice of someone who knows their way around macs; knowledge of laptops specifically useful!

I’d be happy to chat on steam or skype if anyone wants to help me, just leave some details and i’ll chase you up on it.

For reference it will be mainly used for presentations (through a projector though obviously) and other ‘office stuff’, programming (mostly low level languages), probably some decently processor intensive stuff, not necessarily graphically intensive though – stuff like modelling and analysing galaxies but anything particularly intensive can be done on more powerful hardware available to me.. anyway value for money most of all, i can upgrade as and when my career progresses.

Thanks in advance for anyone who takes the time to help even a bit :)

vlad_drac

xoxo

useless bastages!

Skyride

DUCS

If you’re already familiar with Linux or BSD then you already know what you’re doing. Everything beyond that is just a little googling.

Add A Reply Pages: 1