Forum

SOAP DM on Multiplay

Created 22nd March 2012 @ 16:57

Add A Reply Pages: 1

Gozo

SOLAR
9F

If anyone knows how to get this to work please help as I am having issues with getting it to work.
I have added it as a plugin yet when I launch the server it does not work at all.

All help appreciated,
Gozo

Ahh yes. Half a year later and a few cryptic answers from the Multiplay support i still haven’t managed to fix this for the Moder server. I’ve heard something about uploading the mod or something to them and let them fix it but who knows?

just to be sure:

-you have sourcemod installed?

-you got the soap_live.cfg and soap_notlife.cfg in tf/cfg/sourcemod/ -folder?

-you got the soap.cfg in tf/addons/sourcemod/configs

(im not owning a multiplay btw)

george

Follow this tutorial http://youtu.be/jIFZivsywQI?hd=1
(Make sure you have the rights to upload addons)

Last edited by george,

Gozo

SOLAR
9F

it works now, so thank you for that but it wont unload when both teams are ready :S

Spike Himself

TC

Quoted from Gozo

it works now, so thank you for that but it wont unload when both teams are ready :S

Don’t forget the files that go into tf/cfg/sourcemod/

Gozo

SOLAR
9F

Quoted from Spike Himself

[…]

Don’t forget the files that go into tf/cfg/sourcemod/

Yes it is in that folder. When both teams ready up it says SOAP plugins unloaded, but then it is still soap spawns and sounds etc :/

Maybe a issue with another plugin. Have you tried to exec the soap_live.cfg manually through the console? Got any other special plugins installed?

Spike Himself

TC

Quoted from Gozo

[…]

Yes it is in that folder. When both teams ready up it says SOAP plugins unloaded, but then it is still soap spawns and sounds etc :/

It was just a guess; I’ve had the same issue before and it was because the unload script was missing from that folder..derp

Add A Reply Pages: 1