Forum

Microphone bug! HELP!

Created 4th May 2011 @ 11:38

Locked Pages: 1

DIEHARDD

Hello, I came back to tf2, if someone cares… anyway

So I haven’t played this game for quite a long time, and many things have happened. After 3 months my TF2 is with lots of bugs, which I already fixed thanks to people who helped me. But there are still 2 things left.

So basically I don’t know much about this, but to make my microphone work I’m using program called “VIA HD Audio Deck”, it’s always on “Microphone” and then my microphone works, but everytime I join TF2 server or the map is being changed, my microphone stops working, I check my VIA HD Audio Deck and it automatically changes to “Front Mic”

So obviously whenever I join a server, I have to outtab to MARK again “Microphone” from “Front Mic”

And the biggest problem is that, it’s REALLY annoying to outtab and then go back in-game, because 80% of intabing back in game my TF2 crashes, so how to avoid TF2 crashing when I join back in TF2 after outtabing, but it would be easier if you could help me fix the problem with microphone.

CHECK IT OUT – http://i53.tinypic.com/2cxuhvt.jpg

Last edited by DIEHARDD,

AnimaL

if ur using graphics cfg:
+mat_antialias 1
in launch options to stop tf2 crashing on alt tab

Last edited by AnimaL,

Spike Himself

TC

Quoted from DIEHARDD

So basically I don’t know much about this, but to make my microphone work I’m using program called “VIA HD Audio Deck”, it’s always on “Microphone” and then my microphone works, but everytime I join TF2 server or the map is being changed, my microphone stops working, I check my VIA HD Audio Deck and it automatically changes to “Front Mic”

I remember wai having the same problem. Not sure if he fixed it in the end. If he doesn’t see this thread before I get home, I’ll send him this way.

DIEHARDD

animal I’m still crashing all the time :(

DIEHARDD

shameless bump :((((

DIEHARDD

STILL crashing, and microphone not working!! anyone?

Hosain H

Royal`

-sw -noborder
in launch options so you dont crash on tab

DIEHARDD

Close, FIXED!

Thanks to people:

Wai,
Hosain,
flisko,
Spike Himself,
Sketch,