Forum

Highlander FAQ section

Created 5th November 2010 @ 07:36

Add A Reply Pages: 1

yu

FOG
.LV

How should I enter map results into the website for the Highlander Ladder?

For the five point CP maps (such as cd_badlands, cp_granary etc.) –
The scores should be entered exactly how they are on the final scoreboard screenshot.

For cp_gravelpit and cp_gorge –
please give the teams two points per round won. For example if Team A wins 2 rounds and Team B wins 0 rounds, enter the score as 4-0 to Team A. If Team A wins 1 round and Team B wins 2 rounds, enter the score as 4-2 to Team B.

For cp_dustbowl and all the payload and payload race maps –
Please give whichever team wins the round 4 points. So if Team A wins cp_dustbowl, then enter the score as 4-0 to Team A.

But what about KOTH maps? Should we enter exact score or 4-0?
From my point of view it should be 4-0, cause it’s not standard masp with win difference 5. It’s BO5, so score is pretty useless here.

octochris

(0v0)

Quoted from yu

[…]

But what about KOTH maps? Should we enter exact score or 4-0?
From my point of view it should be 4-0, cause it’s not standard masp with win difference 5. It’s BO5, so score is pretty useless here.

AFAIK it’s best of 3, not best of 5. The way it’s always been done in 6v6 is enter the exact score for KOTH.

yu

FOG
.LV

Quoted from octochris

[…]

AFAIK it’s best of 3, not best of 5. The way it’s always been done in 6v6 is enter the exact score for KOTH.

lol.. have you ever read the rules? no offence :D

General rules:
4.3 Winlimit 3 (BO5) on KOTH maps

octochris

(0v0)

Quoted from yu

Winlimit 3 (BO5)

oh, winlimit is what i meant. can’t think at this time in the morning :D

RaCio

GoT²

The 4-0 is just a ladder point offset. Just enter the scoreboard score (for example: 3-1).

Also, chris was thinking about winlimit 3, which is the same as bo5.

octochris

(0v0)

Quoted from RaCio

Also, chris was thinking about winlimit 3, which is the same as bo5.

admin noob

yu

FOG
.LV

Quoted from octochris

[…]

oh, winlimit is what i meant. can’t think at this time in the morning :D

my worries are quite simple.. yesterday we got a draw (http://etf2l.org/matches/23942/), but suddenly got -8 points.. it’s not fair enoght and that’s might be ’round count’ results. 3-1 and 0-4..

Üb

You drawed against a team that’s lower on the ladder so we rise, you fall (I think)

yu

FOG
.LV

Quoted from 1009

You drawed against a team that’s lower on the ladder so we rise, you fall (I think)

It’s a draw for god sake :D draw means 0 points for everybody in every game :D

Quoted from yu

[…]
It’s a draw for god sake :D draw means 0 points for everybody in every game :D

It means that in comparison to their position and yours, they played very well and deserve points for that. You on the other hand played worse than you should be playing, thus lose points. Seemples :]

yu

FOG
.LV

Quoted from Buffalo Bill

[…]

It means that in comparison to their position and yours, they played very well and deserve points for that. You on the other hand played worse than you should be playing, thus lose points. Seemples :]

yes, we were awful.. shame on us! topic closed :((

Add A Reply Pages: 1