Forum

Bad Rates, Disable steam cloud?

Created 2nd June 2010 @ 14:15

Add A Reply Pages: 1

Atkins

Velox.
TSPAG

My friend has recently come across really bad frame rates on tf2. on his computer it seems normal but to everyone else he glitches every couple of steps. many of you have probaly played against him http://etf2l.org/forum/user/5108/
he says it has all started after he installed pldx to do some recording or when he installed a fps config then got rid of it. he now constantly has shiny models. he has re-installed everything. i have even given him all my configs ect but it seems steam cloud or somthing like it keep replacing it all with his old files. i delted everything in every config launched the game then went on a server and everything was the same so i went back to the configs and it had replaced it’s self witht he old files even if i had my configs there in the first hand.
if anyone has any idea how to fix this it would be great also if you want any more information just ask.

Atkins

Velox.
TSPAG

bump

baerbel

trick17
trick17

try launching the game with -autoconfig in launch options

also disable steam cloud sync in multiplayer advanced options :>

Last edited by baerbel,

Blitz

Had the same issue myself, disabling steam cloud worked for me. But if that doesn’t work you can set the config file to “read only” after changing it.

ZonK!

bumb still havin rate problems but graphics are fine now :)

Add A Reply Pages: 1