Created 3rd June 2015 @ 19:09

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 Next »

teej!

screwing myself over

also making music

bluR-

Gungaginga

Quoted from konr

[…]programming, like things that will be useful to me being a graphic/web designer.
[…]
liar

what language do you use ? :)

DyaWyb

(ETF2L Donator)
Let it rip

Breakdancing + jogging+ gym + youtube and netflix, lots of them…

spammyh

brew

Studying/reading/going outside idk
All what everyone would do

RTC

A direct translation for most of the comments in this thread:

Fapping

fraac

JOHN
CENATION

Mostly eating rice pudding tbh.

Bery

Seizs
LoL

i watch tv shows, go outside with friends, seeing my gf, drinking beer, just walking outside at night with music

roban

:-)

Last edited by roban,

4hp

Basically http://phdcomics.com/comics.php is an accurate description of my life.

The entire thing. Not the stupid kickstarter “comic”.

Last edited by 4hp,

Lithium

Raising a bunch of numerous kids usually keep me out of anything futile except nerdly gaming at 11:00 am while the lady is asleep.

Also guitar in a band, reading comics, wasting money in old vinyls, watching TV shows, drinking wine and driving a motorcycle.

Last edited by Lithium,

Nik

MEGA$$

In my free time, which is very limited due to me being a very demanded poet, I like to write and read books about the meaning of life. If there’s any time left I volunteer in an animal shelter and give bread to the homeless before I volunteer again in the church by preaching about our lord and saviour, Jesus.
I also fight for feminism and equal rights.

Quoted from DyaWyb

Breakdancing

oh boy ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Popcorp

Quoted from Nik

In my free time, which is very limited due to me being a very demanded poet, I like to write and read books about the meaning of life. If there’s any time left I volunteer in an animal shelter and give bread to the homeless before I volunteer again in the church by preaching about our lord and saviour, Jesus.
I also fight for feminism and equal rights.

stfu you fuck horses.

jerty

Quoted from CHERRY

soccer

Quoted from Tseini

play soccer

its called football

Kaneco

Quoted from fraac

Mostly eating rice pudding tbh.

rofl

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 Next »